• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

So I am now getting absolutely no notifications for this thread, not a single tab, not even IC. Can people please tag me in their posts when they put them up? I will try and have another word with admin...

So I am now getting absolutely no notifications for this thread, not a single tab, not even IC. Can people please tag me in their posts when they put them up? I will try and have another word with admin...
I just found out I haven't gotten a single reply for an RP I joined a month ago. they are already 3 pages in and I never got a single notification. This is getting so ridiculous. >: (

If anyone needs to put in a commission with my amazing MS Paint skills, I'll knock off 50% for friends and family discount lmao XD

I'll reply tomorrow (today since it is midnight but still) Just had a series of work sessions so ive been busy and tired @.@

Whats the difference between a drawing tablet and an ipad? Coz that's what I normally use ;-;
Well, drawing tablets are specifically made for drawing, like some tablets have screens you can draw on like an Ipad. Others don't have a screen and you have to look at the computer while you draw. There are some that are kind of like I pads though, because you can access the internet with them. Those aew REALLY expensive though.

Oh nice! Ive got one of the old school Bamboo tablets that I use on my laptop. But most of the time these days, I find myself using my phone more than anything. XD
I attempted to make finger sketches on my phone. ATTEMPTED.
I'm thinking about making a livestream soon so I can make a drawing with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back