• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

Teoh is about to hunt Hap down so whether they end up involved remains to be seen. Since she's with Al I guess the same will apply there.

I'm officially heading to my 20-day training now. I would love a foal form for Sam to join this practice dream, but I won't be able to regularly post until I get back. Just assume Sam is studying in the Archives until I get back. >.<

I'm officially heading to my 20-day training now. I would love a foal form for Sam to join this practice dream, but I won't be able to regularly post until I get back. Just assume Sam is studying in the Archives until I get back. >.<
Best of lduck Lion! We shall look after. Sam for you ^^

Sure, something you think will suit her!
phew, you were right Dom. Finding something perfect for Lux is challenging.
Not sure what your ideas on the actual form she is taking is, my thoughts go straight to human so Immediately started looking for cowgirls and saloon women. Course if you think you can make something less humanoid work, that's the beauty of playing characters in peoples dreams ^^. I shall continue to keep my eyes peeled though.

phew, you were right Dom. Finding something perfect for Lux is challenging.
Not sure what your ideas on the actual form she is taking is, my thoughts go straight to human so Immediately started looking for cowgirls and saloon women. Course if you think you can make something less humanoid work, that's the beauty of playing characters in peoples dreams ^^. I shall continue to keep my eyes peeled though.

I might just make her take on the form of a desert eagle or something if it comes down to it XD because she can't get rid of the wings regardless of what form she takes. She can change their size and appearance and what not, but they are always there lol.

I might just make her take on the form of a desert eagle or something if it comes down to it XD because she can't get rid of the wings regardless of what form she takes. She can change their size and appearance and what not, but they are always there lol.
I like it! :D

zCrookedz zCrookedz
I haven't even read your post yet but the cactus picture killed me XD

where do you find this stuff LOL
Thanks ^^ It just sorta came to me.

werewolf_cowboy_by_brianatkins-d7id03v.jpg

I was seriously going to use this first. But then I was like "No, you know what Al would love more than anything, to be a prick during Nyx's dream. And what is a bigger prick, than a cactus." XD

Thanks ^^ It just sorta came to me.

werewolf_cowboy_by_brianatkins-d7id03v.jpg

I was seriously going to use this first. But then I was like "No, you know what Al would love more than anything, to be a prick during Nyx's dream. And what is a bigger prick, than a cactus." XD
I swear you kill me lol....

I can't remember a word.. i think it starts with a d and would describe your base form or the form you often resort to.

words that can be interchangeable with that word is :

classic (as in classic skins in a game), base form (coz... that's what you always start with) and... yah that's it i think.

So like it's a 'something' form that you naturally take on or if you have no other form to take

Users who are viewing this thread

Back