• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

How is everyone ? We are leaving to head back home today

Hii! ^^

I'm doing well. I've been at the beach since Thursday, so I'm super relaxed at this point.

Aaaahhh! I was here since Friday, but it rained hardcore last night so I'm weary aggsjskssl.

But I'm downloading magikarp jump since it looks so darn cute

dang. haven't gotten any notifications on OCC since last thrusday -.- God this notifications stuff sucks.

Also, I could have sworn I posted that on Friday. Could'a had a post up over the weekend, my badm SilverFlight SilverFlight

I will get a reply up tonight!
I have been house hunting with my roommates and trying to find a job so I have been pretty busy. It will be done tonight!

We just had a massive nectarflow these past 2 weeks and my colonies have almost filled up their first honey supers already! I actually had to prepare more boxes this week, its great ^^. There's something amazingly rewarding about doing every single little bit of work yourself and then seeing it pay off in such a tangible (and delicious) way. Just wanted to share that with you all ^^.

We just had a massive nectarflow these past 2 weeks and my colonies have almost filled up their first honey supers already! I actually had to prepare more boxes this week, its great ^^. There's something amazingly rewarding about doing every single little bit of work yourself and then seeing it pay off in such a tangible (and delicious) way. Just wanted to share that with you all ^^.
That's awesome. Honestly I've never in my life met a person who likes working with bees so much. Keep it up!

Good to hear your hives have over produced for you Silver!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back