• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

You know, I don't do scarfs. Like the look for other people but could never find a look for myself.
You clearly have not found the right scarf ^^ tbh though, I wasn't a scarf person until a friend of mine made me this one.

it may also be cus I have clashing clothing when I wear it :/ I am not the most fashionable person.

true. Guess I can try it with my fake leather jacket. Could work. (next time it snows that is)

I know, like 3 pages in less than 24hrs.

To join the party late, a cliché perhaps I can't help but think of Alan Rickman for Teoh, :|

Oh, speaking of scarves, I have an epic commission of one of my OCs in Canada and she sports a scarf. Want me to share it here?

I know most people know Rickman as Snape, but I am old and know him first as the Metatron from Dogma.

SilverFlight SilverFlight and TheGrandPygmy TheGrandPygmy
hi dearies, i will be out of town from may26th - may29th since i'll be on vacation so my replies may be spotty!

i tagged you Copper, [i chose that for your nickname from your user hehe], since I know Eirene is talking to Maddox, and if anything you are free to go on without her!

And Silver and the rest of you guys, feel free to bunny her if you decide to move the RP along when I'm a bit absent!

Gotta love Flash's work. It looks amazing.
I love commissioning her. We clash a little each time, though, as I'm way more nitpicky about the little details than she is. She always threatens to charge me extra for changing so much, but never does. XD

I love commissioning her. We clash a little each time, though, as I'm way more nitpicky about the little details than she is. She always threatens to charge me extra for changing so much, but never does. XD
Speaking as an artist its really important to be as detailed as you can before the start. It makes the process really easy on you and the artist too ^^, I'd rather have pages of detail and ref pics before starting rather than have my commissioner not be satisfied with what I make, its also good to ask to evaluate the sketchwork before the colour begins. The sketch often takes the least amount of time and small things can be changed easily before the artist puts too much time in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back