• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

Bolts Bolts accepted

madame moiselle madame moiselle Personality is a bit too short. Don't forget that physical ability doesn't count for much in the dreamscape, its imagination of manipulating your form to identify with and help the dreamer. A fast runner doesn't mean anything in the dreamscape because ability is driven by will.
I will ask you to change your rank to 'rookie' please, with the ability to grade soon after the start of the rp.

Thanks for changing the rank but I don't see much addition to the length in the personality section. Ex. your first paragraph is only 3 sentences. I need around 6. Also, flaws could be expanded a little more. Its close, but just below the level I require for this thread.
Can I give you some questions to help?:

1. What is your character's biggest worry?
2. What could make him truly angry?
3. Is there any one thing (besides training as an animus) they are really passionate about?
4. Does he ever wonder about his past? About what he's doing as an Animus?
5. How does he feel about the dreamers? There are a lot of kinds, including greedy, selfish people and truly good hearted ones. Does his experience with the bad taint his view on the good? Vice versa?

You can take any or all of these, they're suggestions. ^^ Flaws in a character are good things, it gives them dimension and makes them more fun to play because they can grow and change.

zCrookedz zCrookedz hey dude, can I ask you to write a little more for the personality section? A few more sentences should be all. Otherwise its good, as discussed before ^^

zCrookedz zCrookedz hey dude, can I ask you to write a little more for the personality section? A few more sentences should be all. Otherwise its good, as discussed before ^^
Alright, re did the first two paragraphs, and added a little bit more to the end of the last. Let me know if I need to make any more edits.

also, its nice to see a new player than our "normal" crew of folks for a Silverflight Rp. Welcome madame moiselle madame moiselle ^^ Love Soryn, I imagine he and Al are going to get along swimmingly (so much sarcasm) :)

Also, hi Bolts Bolts !! ^^ Atlan looks awesome. Love the Pirate Motif.

also, its nice to see a new player than our "normal" crew of folks for a Silverflight Rp. Welcome madame moiselle madame moiselle ^^ Love Soryn, I imagine he and Al are going to get along swimmingly (so much sarcasm) :)

Also, hi Bolts Bolts !! ^^ Atlan looks awesome. Love the Pirate Motif.
Yo! Thanks crooked. I've been pondering what I wanted for a while and finally stuck with this fellow here. Got a lot planned for him >:3c also, Al looks rad. Can't wait for the big secret reveal >.>.

Also, madame moiselle madame moiselle gonna be fun RPing with ya!

Thanks y'all, but I've got terrible news:
I'm going hiatus for a couple days, because of an eye surgery, which will restrict me from going on any devices. I'm warning in advance, and don't worry, I'll find a way to jump back in once I come back :)

zCrookedz zCrookedz
Bolts Bolts

I'm going hiatus for a couple days, because of an eye surgery, which will restrict me from going on any devices. I'm warning in advance, and don't worry, I'll find a way to jump back in once I come back :)

zCrookedz zCrookedz
Bolts Bolts
oh dang! I hope its nothing major for you! Speedy recovery vibes will be sent your way.

Yo! Thanks crooked. I've been pondering what I wanted for a while and finally stuck with this fellow here. Got a lot planned for him >:3c also, Al looks rad. Can't wait for the big secret reveal >.>.
Thanks ^^ Al has been trapped inside my noggin since Silver first talked about Lucid. I'm so glad I am gonna get to unleash him finally.

zCrookedz zCrookedz
Bolts Bolts
Once it starts if you are inactive for more than a week I will have to remove your CS and give your slot to someone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back