• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lucid -- OOC

I'm trying to figure out what to type. This is my first time doing an rp this advanced and sometimes I don't know what to put down to make my posts longer.

I'm trying to figure out what to type. This is my first time doing an rp this advanced and sometimes I don't know what to put down to make my posts longer.
I remember doing the same thing. Wasn't sure how to fill things out more. There are a multitude of ways to beef up the writing. Explaining the persons emotions and why, describe the world around you and how that makes them feel/ think. Perhaps it makes the remember something from the past? Maybe an old dream they were fond of. Fluff like that.

Just don't get burnt out!

Don't write just to fill space, all that will do is put more pressure on you. Quality over quantity. Your posts have been fine so far :)

I swear this no notification thing is gonna kill me...or the thread. I really wish admin would help beyond just telling us to tag everyone...

I swear this no notification thing is gonna kill me...or the thread. I really wish admin would help beyond just telling us to tag everyone...
Ya know, that new notification system they set up was working great for a few days. Even worked on my phone and I would get notifications beeps for it. But the last two days it hasn't been working quite as well. -.-
Wizard did say that the mobile app was coming along, so maybe that will happen sometime soon.

Wah! A mobile app? That's so cool :O
For me, I've just been opening every single notification i've been getting.. haven't bumped into too many problems thankfully

Users who are viewing this thread

Back