• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I really don’t think mines all that big of an edge lord. Then again I’m sure the both of you will find some reason to think he is :-_-lines:

When you went through a whole process of changing your Char's backstory about 5 times And now you finally finish it.
Lol
I got it up there, if anyone wants to talk char relations, I'm down. Just pm me / @ me.

Omg I love him XD

Your images dont work tho! You will have to upload them again into your post!

Everyone quote from him talking I can’t help but hear The Heavy from TF2. I love this man. Adom and him are going to get along just fine.

Thank you! I'm glad so.
I think so too.
I dig how chill Adom is, and the fact that he has the able to simply slit someone's throat if they wanna throw hands.

And I absolutely love how Zoden has that absolute meathead persona, but it’s not entirely based out of pride. I know he has a lot of involvement with honor and whatnot, but it’s also driven by passion for his friends. That’s where I feel like the two will click is because they both have that dedication to those they serve next to.

I gotchu. Zoden'll have a lot of respect for Adom, seeing as they both have that drive. I don't doubt that a time will arise where he will have to choose between his "honor" and his people.

I also can't wait for something like this to happen:
"Zoden...please don't.."
"I must..."
"Zoden...*sigh* Really...?"
"That man stepped on yOUR SHOE AND DIdN'Y APOLOGIZE!! HE MUST BE PUNISHED!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back