• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

seasonedcat

bloodless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The echos of the old still ring in our ears. Years long before now, stories that sound like fantasy at this point. Mixed together like paint, the once bright colours fading into a dull brown. What was our past? Which stories were true and which were mere bedtime tales for children? With the tyrant rule of the Voclaeton empire it seems almost impossible to try to look into about the past, most history about it burned away and left to be whispered to children in hushed tones when no one was listening. Their reach reins far across the globe, leaving most under their control. Of course there is rebellions and cities that rebel in secret or attack in the dark. Their oppressive and ruthless rule is hated by most, but with their unique ability of magic and the monsters that roam the wild, little can fight against them. Of course with more strict laws and more oppression it opens up the window for more crime hidden from the law.

This story is one of those mildly illegal and questionable moral stories that probably shouldn't be told in full to the youth, so take them away while I begin if you don't mind. Our story follows a group of hired mercenaries and adventurers who are hired by a mysterious noble to collect a chest from the thieves who stole it and get it to safety. The insides of this chest are fragile and it absolutely can not get lost in any circumstance. This of course clearly illegal and dangerous task will be rewarded with a pretty penny if the group manages to succeed. Any who try to bail after they have been briefed will be taken care of ^w^. So, let us begin?

--
Hello! This is a fantasy rp that will follow a group of hired adventurers and mercenaries and the whole jazz as they transfer an important package across the dangerous Devil's heart, a dessert with black sand that is littered with monsters and on the outskirts of the Voclaeton empire's capital and home. Known for its dangers from the extreme heat and monsters but also the many guard outposts hidden in the dunes. The group will of course be paid a lot if they succeed this. Not to mention now that they know about it they can't refuse.

For this rp I am looking for semi-detailed posts of 3 paragraphs minimum, 2 paragraphs are fine if they are beefy. I would like people who plan to stick with this and not just disappear after they show interest or drop a cs. Grammar and spelling are important but we all make mistakes so just try your best! Be friendly to others and I hope you enjoy! :D
Juju Juju kasigi kasigi The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Lekiel Lekiel Solirus Solirus Siren77 Siren77 SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV (you might be interested or not don't worry either way! ^^)

0d2e88c918b6caa76709936050ddcc82.jpg

I am mostly curious, I shall stalk observe where it goes and see if I become interested.

We have a lvl 100 edgelord and also a Soli companion for our party!

Wooo!
b71b45d04e4ff7bf73d06621d80ebff3.jpg

I didn't manage to finish the cs but I got up a little bit of the lore so here you all go!

*catches in mouth and snarfs down like a grimlen*

OOf, was gonna bring in me angsty young edgelord rogue, hmm, guess I'll settle with a barbarian/paladin with severe ADHD (if thy is accepted of course)

Make whatever you'd like! I'm sure they will be great!

got up the last of the city lore will work on cs and lore occasionally, main focus will be cs, I should be able to get it up tonight if all goes well! :> (feel free to ask me any questions!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back