• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lost children- Vol.1 Shots fired (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry for the delays today guys i had a creative burst and put out a new interest check but was busy for most of the day. Ill get a post up tomorrow morning

Heck, I'd have to join all your roleplays. I have no desire to join any others anymore, other than the ones you've made so far. Lol.

Lol. I have a new story idea every day, the ones i usually stick too are expansions of stories from my specific 5 main heroes.

Stryker, Atori, Akuma, Ghett, & Izekial.

In my creative universe they are multiversal beings with many different incarnations across the different universes. (The only exception is Izekiel who only exists in one universe at a time.)

There are also many very deadly multiversal villains in my universes. Like Diety, Pyrothenon, Shadar, Sogen, and Kuld.

Im glad i can have that reaction. This encourages me to try and publish some of these materials. If i do ill be sure to contact you and let you all know.

Just mentioned it to my dad, he said he'd be more than happy to get in contact with them whenever. The publishers are honestly such nice and genuine people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back