• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lost Children- Vol.1 Shots fired (Lore.)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

WeaselThor

The Thundering Mustelid
Differences in history.
(This is all based on my personal theories of historical changes, it in no way reflects my political opinions.)

Several small differences have resulted in the political chaos that inspired the birth of the Seraphim project.

The first event was the library of alexandria was never burned. Humanity was able to recover long lost knowledge and discovered that civilization is much older than we thought. The first civilization was a global one and Atlantis was one of its cities. 13,000 years ago A massive nuclear war flash fried the icecaps and caused the sea levels to rise across the globe. The following nuclear winter set the ice age and between the flood, the ice, and atomic fire next to nothing was left of this civilization. Survivors of the cataclysm spread across the world starting the several ancient empires we know of.

World war 1 never happened instead diplomacy seemed to avoid the war. Or rather postpone it. The war didn't happen until 1953. Due to the world using technology gathered from the library of Alexandria this war was much much worse. It claimed the lives of 500 million and ended when the U.S dropped 5 atomic bombs on Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Frankfurt, Berlin, and The Kremlin as the soviet union had sided with the Nazi party.

Because of this the cold war was actually a serious conflict, New york, Boston, and Miami were nuked in 1998. Rather than react with nuclear force the U.S sent a force of Specially selected soldiers to eliminate the soviet leadership. While successful the unexpected aide from China helped to rapidly rebuild the Nation.

In 2008 the Nuclear race began as almost every nation in the world had nuclear capabilities and it looked as if the doom of our world was inevitable. That is when the U.S bowed out of the nuclear race putting on the face of an innocent lamb, while they started the seraphim project in an effort to shoot themselves into a position of absolute superiority.

Now in the year 2021 the project has been widely successful. Yet a mistake on their behalf has brought the Seraphim project dangerously close to destruction. The federal government has called the C.I.A, the F.B.I, homeland security, and even the military to gather their subjects and squash the rebellion that seems in the works.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back