• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lost children- Vol.1 Shots fired (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

WeaselThor

The Thundering Mustelid
Hello everyone. Feel free to ask any questions here and ill try and answer them promptly. Respect each other please.

Okay WeaselThor WeaselThor I have some questions.
  1. Can I make a minor change to Beca's powers? Tigers can eat fruits, but normally don't if there's other things available. I was thinking on adding that she can eat fruits and some veggies occsonally, but her first would still consist of mostly meat.
  2. The Skills part of the character sheet we can still fill out even as a subject right? Cause they'd have to have skills paired with their abbilites.
  3. Can we cuss?
  4. Would some of her abbilites in tiger form, say her heightened senses and strength carry over to her human form or not?
  5. And, would her human form retain some tiger characteristics? Like sharpened canines or feline eyes?

Last edited:
WeaselThor WeaselThor : I also have some questions XD Sorry to be a bother :)
1. Due to my characters speed, I assume their clothing would be made of something friction resistant, to avoid them bursting into flames?
2. With the metabolism thing, would that mean they would have to consume more than the average person, as I assume they'd metabolise faster, else they'd suffer negative side effects?
3. When you said my character would have to be on the far end of the age scale, what would the youngest possible age be for their current age?
4. How many years would it have taken to complete my characters powers of speed?

Last edited:
Okay WeaselThor WeaselThor I have some questions.
  1. Can I make a minor change to Beca's powers? Tigers can eat fruits, but normally don't if there's other things available. I was thinking on adding that she can eat fruits and some veggies occsonally, but her first would still consist of mostly meat.
  2. The Skills part of the character sheet we can still fill out even as a subject right? Cause they'd have to have skills paired with their abbilites.
  3. Can we cuss?
  4. Would some of her abbilites in tiger form, say her heightened senses and strength carry over to her human form or not?
  5. And, would her human form retain some tiger characteristics? Like sharpened canines or feline eyes?
1. Sure thing. That's actually news to me so yay i learned something thank you.

2. Yes skills are applicable to both but no formal combat training had been introduced to the subjects yet. However the skill portion will rapidly fill up as Stryker intends to train you guys.

3. Your Damn right we can.

4.No. she can have peak human capabilities but no enhancements aside from tiger form.

5. Perhaps her hair color changed to match the breed of tiger? Her body would naturally be more easily toned and worked out. And she would find it almost impossible to get fat.

WeaselThor WeaselThor : I also have some questions XD Sorry to be a bother :)
1. Due to my characters speed, I assume their clothing would be made of something friction resistant, to avoid them bursting into flames?
2. With the metabolism thing, would that mean they would have to consume more than the average person, as I assume they'd metabolise faster, else they'd suffer negative side effects?
3. When you said my character would have to be on the far end of the age scale, what would the youngest possible age be for their current age?
4. How many years would it have taken to complete my characters powers of speed?

1 yes absolutely but only when the speed is "activated". They ask that he not use it outside of tests explaining that it could pose a danger to everyone. The fact that his clothes can burn up if not wearing the suit would likely add incentive to not randomly hit mach speeds.

2. Not exactly. He can eat normally and survive very well. The addition of the metabolism implant allows the subject to store energy for future use in an artifical organ. When the subject uses their speed it burns the calories at a rate of 1000 calories per second. (2000 calories is the average intake recommended daily for a normal human.) so to clarify you need to eat a lot to fuel the speed but not your life. Once the stored calories are gone the speed wouldnt work anymore. So while some warriors prepare for battle via gearing up and strategizing all your character needs to do is binge eat high calorie meals.

3. Id say 18-24. The obvious suoerpowers were made first (strength,speed, regen, etc) so your character was one of the first three subjects.

4. Well as stated in #3 your character is one of the first. You have had your speed for almost 10 years.

1. Sure thing. That's actually news to me so yay i learned something thank you.

2. Yes skills are applicable to both but no formal combat training had been introduced to the subjects yet. However the skill portion will rapidly fill up as Stryker intends to train you guys.

3. Your Damn right we can.

4.No. she can have peak human capabilities but no enhancements aside from tiger form.

5. Perhaps her hair color changed to match the breed of tiger? Her body would naturally be more easily toned and worked out. And she would find it almost impossible to get fat.
Okie dokie, thanks buddy!

WeaselThor WeaselThor : Thank you! One last question, but with the nano-laddered polymer allowing his bones to withstand the force of him running, would that stop him from breaking his bones or not?
Not completly. But for the most part yes. If he is at top speed his bones will be fine. Its when he collides with something that they will break. (Something hard and firmly planted. You punch a person and they are as good as dead in most cases, and all you get is a sore knuckle.)
Granted they are much stronger than a normal humans. Even when not running you could likely get hit by a car and walk away with a few scrapes and bruises.

Ive only seen 4 of 6 and im already excited. They all look great so far.

Tag me when you finish the cs for final reviews and ill add the claimed and accepted characters to a list.

We will start the story with 3 days after striker broke into the facility.

We start 3 days after Striker broke into the facility ye? So how did that effect our characters? Were they just locked away or something similar when it all went down? Also how were the casualties ect. Mostly wondering as it will effect our characters opinions of him, which will likely be a big deal, or will that all be addressed with the start of the IC?

Adressed at the start of the rp. Or i can begin with the break in itself.
I imagine Striker would know a good time to go in when he wouldn't have to go through test subjects, not that I know the character fully. Addressing it at the start makes sense to me, rp'ing the break in might end up stretching things out a bit, as long as we all know what went down and about where we were at the time that should be all good imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back