• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Lost children- Vol.1 Shots fired (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah, it said I had posted twice, so I deleted one.... but somehow deleted both. I was frustrated and it was time to go to bed, so I'll redo it now.

Also, FireMaiden FireMaiden Dr. Franklin had given you her lab coat to fix the naked problem, but it seems you might have missed that? Just wondering.

Yeah, it said I had posted twice, so I deleted one.... but somehow deleted both. I was frustrated and it was time to go to bed, so I'll redo it now.

Also, FireMaiden FireMaiden Dr. Franklin had given you her lab coat to fix the naked problem, but it seems you might have missed that? Just wondering.
I though Dr.Franklin put it on herself.

I though Dr.Franklin put it on herself.

Okay... here's the post:

Afterwards she distanced herself and took off both her backpack and lab coat, "Dont you let that get infected Beca." she said in a stern but sweet voice as she draped her lab coat over her shoulders and made her way over to jay with her backpack in tote.

To my understanding she draped the lab coat over Beca's tiger shoulders, since it says she took it off, but I could be wrong.

Ooh lord just finished up a decent sized drawing (actually did digital art for once woah)

I'm so tired but I'll try writing soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back