• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lumibunni

anxious capricorn™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for an 18+ roleplay partner who is flexible with response times! I'm a junior in college, and the semester is just starting... bleh. I'll be as active as possible, especially if we get on a roll with something awesome. My roleplay style is literate and normally 3 paragraphs minimum (2 is fine depending on the response.) I'm not too strict when it comes to length, but expect correct grammar (even though we all make mistakes.) Here's some fandoms and ships that I'm interested in at the moment. The characters I feel comfortable playing are in blue bold. c:

The Arcana
Julian/Asra
Julian/Lucio
Julian/Nadia
Portia/Nadia

Danganronpa (I'm really obsessed right now, but I haven't finished V2 yet.)
Makoto/Kyoko
Makoto/Byakuya
Kiyotaka/Mondo
Chihiro/Mondo
Hajime/Nagito
Hajime/Chiaki

Haikyuu
Akaashi/Bokuto
Bokuto
/Kuroo
Kenma/Kuroo
Oikawa/Iwaizumi

Sally Face
Sally/Larry (no familial relationship)
Sally/Travis
Sally/Ash

The Evil Within
Sebastian/Stefano
Sebastian/Joseph

Some other fandoms that I like (but I'm not really interested in rping at the moment ^^): Overwatch, Kingdom Hearts, Lore Olympus, LoZ...

I highly prefer AU settings; they're much more malleable and I like being able to play around with the atmosphere rather than stick to canon universes. So basically, I would like to take a ship and plop them into an AU setting, ya feel me? Here's some that I'm interested in. (The one's I'm most interested in are in yellow bold.)
  • Apocalypse/Fallout AU
  • World War 2 AU
  • Zombie AU
  • Hogwarts AU
  • Vampire AU
  • Futuristic/Sci-fi AU
  • Renaissance/Medieval AU
  • Circus AU
  • Flower/Coffee Shop AU
  • Crime/FBI Agents AU
  • Dystopian AU
  • Hunger Games AU