• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for someone to indulge my silly little concepts

funandcreativity

Hi, everyone! Dipping my toes into 1x1 RP to see if anyone’s interested. I’ll use this thread as a catch all for all my ideas. But first, about me:
  • I tend to be fairly wordy in my replies: at least a paragraph or two. And much more than that in the beginning, when I’m setting the scene. But I do not expect you to match my length, as long as you give me something to work with!
  • I can do both original stuff and stuff based on existing media. Canon and OC.
  • As for romance (which is optional), I’m okay with any combination of genders. There’s just a couple things you should know:
    • I’d prefer not to RP romance with anyone under 18. Just for my own comfort level. For your comfort, I’ll tell you up front I’m 24.
    • In most cases, I’d rather not have the romance be all there is to the RP. I like to have a little plot mixed in.
  • I enjoy playing side characters in addition to my main one. I can even have more than one main character! Just be warned that when I do this, my posts might get a lot longer.
And here’s just a few of my ideas. I may add more as I think of them:
  • We play as characters who in turn are playing other characters. Character A has an account on here and uses it to write as Character B.
  • Theater Kid Simulator. Our characters are putting on a play!
  • Sucked into fiction! One or both of our characters find themselves in the world of a book, game, TV show, etc.
  • Sentient video game characters are an interest of mine. We could either play two game characters or a game character and a human. I could come up with dozens of ideas under this bullet alone, so if you’re interested, please ask!
  • Dear Evan Hansen, except one character wrote an embarrassing love letter to themself, and now the parents of the other character think the two were dating. Preferably I’d like the ghost of the Connor figure to be around, or for them to be faking their death.
  • We invent our own magic system and play with it! For example, off the top of my head, emotion based magic. Magical energy is gathered from peoples’ emotions, and the stronger the emotion, the more potent the energy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back