• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Slice of Life (Claimed)

pia_inked

(Insert noun here)
What I'm looking for:
Just someone to RP a nice slice of life story with. I'm open to bi-, homo-, or heterosexual romance (Nothing against anything else like pansexuality/relationships with non-binary or transgender people, but it's just that I'd rather not dive into anything that I either can't grasp yet or have zero knowledge of. Them being in the roleplay I'm okay with!). It'll start from a high school setting and if we go long term, maybe dive into college/early adulthood. Basically, I'm hoping for a whole timeline of someone's life.

Writing style:
mainly semi-literate. Anything from one full line minimum.

Characters:
We can build over time, but for now just one or two will suffice. I'll put their names and ages for now, and if someone wants to claim the roleplay, I'll give the full details.

Aiden Choi, age 14

Sapphire Choi, age 13

Note: There are going to be some heavy topics (mainly touching on mental illnesses), but we'll stay within the guidelines and keep the triggering topics to the BARE minimum. Or just not mention them at all if they're unnecessary to the plot/setting. Just something to keep in mind.

Hey! This is quite interesting to me-I had a RP that was similar to this, although it died out (it went for a very long time). But I would love to do something like that again.

Shoot me a pm if interested?

Sounds interesting enough. Are we going to be the Choi siblings or are they your OCs?
I'm pretty good at using many characters at the same time, so it will be fine when we start expanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back