• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for semi to Literate long-term partner-Multiple fandoms and originals

EllieMcEllie

mental health hiatus. Be back soon!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introductions

I'm a 22-year-old disabled person. This means I won’t always be able to reply every day, but on good days, I will be able to reply at least once! I’m a veteran when it comes to Roleplaying, but I do get confused easily, so please bear with me. I’ve been roleplaying for over 10 years! I usually do mature themes like violence and other dark themes ( no abuse or descriptions of it or self-harm, PTSD sucks. also nothing sexual as per the rules.) I do absolutely love my fluff and romance, and I’m ALWAYS up for OOC chat and talking about headcanons, or just asking how each other is doing, etc. I usually RP on Email and OOC on Discord, just so it's easier to keep things organized but I will roleplay in PMs here if I have to😁 I’m shy but very friendly, so don’t be afraid to message me!

Rules
I don’t have a lot of Rules, but I do expect people to follow them

* No Descriptions of past abuse, or self-harm, thought briefly mentioning that it happened is ok. No current abusive relationships when the rp starts.
*I write a lot, and I don’t expect you to match my length, but I at least expect 2 good paragraphs
* I roleplay in this style: I play your crush and my oc and you play my crush and your oc for fandoms, but I do OCx OC for orignals, and third person past tense paragraph form
* Please let me know if you would like to stop the RP, or put a pause on it. I hate being ghosted.
** For originals, I prefer to be the female in the story just because males are a little hard for me to play if i dont know anything about the,.

Interests

Books
****The Ranger’s Apprentice-Horace****
****The hobbit-Fili or Kili( can also be the Movie)
Movies/Games/Tv Shows
*****Pokemon Sword/shield-Raihan, Leon or Milo
****LOTR Series-Aragorn, Merry, or Pippin
****The Hobbit-Fili or Kili
****Dark Souls 1- DragonSlayer Ornstein or Artorias the Abysswalker
****World’s Dawn- Quint****
****Stardew Valley-Sam or Elliot****
***Elder Scrolls V:Skyrim- Brynjolf, Vilkas, orFarkas
****The Adventures of Merlin- Merlin or Lancelot****

Originals
-superhero x superhero(or villain) original that takes place in a modern setting

-A fantasy creature x fantasy creature( like werewolves, elves and such) original that takes place with the characters trying to blend in in a modern normal society, OR them being apart of a medieval(think Camelot) setting on a quest to kill a tyrant king and take down the throne.

-soulmate/mate Au with werewolves/werecreatures

-Werecreature/lycan x human or Vampire

-College Original- either low or high fantasy.
I’m sure I missed some books or movies, so feel free to ask if it's not on the list or if you have an idea for an original!!
I hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
Hi! I'm super interested on the horse and rider rp. I ride horses and work at stables, so I am thrilled to find an RP with Horses!

Awesome!^^ Feel free to shoot me a PM and we can work out the details!

Bump! Also looking for A Merlin RP! Crush would be Merlin!

I have something you might be interested in. It is high fantasy and involves a quest and is perfect for doubling! I shall pm me.

Bump! Still looking for some Roleplays! I'm willing to do my oc x your oc for originals, but I would prefer my character be the girl.

I recently updated my failed RP's forum where i put all my failures in for 1x1 alterations and what not. Currently looking to do an RP sort of based around car theft industry that focuses on people doing high risk/reward thefts on pricey cars.

To explain it a bit better, a few gangs control US regions and steal expensive vehicles. They either strip them for parts or rebrand them and sell them to the highest bidder. The idea would follow some new prospects to the south east gang 'the Pythons', and their adventures of stealing high end exotic cars/trucks/motorcycles.

It has a bit of slice of life, as it would have the new prospects being collage/university students who join an automotive club. Unbeknownst to them it's a front for the gangs recruitment.

What'd ya say? You up for that kinda plot? If not I got others..

I honestly know nothing about cars and like more of a fantasy setting. What else do you got?

Hello! Unsure if you're still interested, but I thought I'd post anyways!~
I, too, am craving an Elder Scrolls related role-play, but I'm curious if you're familiar with ESO? Either way I'd be willing to discuss some ideas ^^

Hi! I'd love to do an Elder Scrolls related roleplay! I'm unfamiliar with ESO, unfortunately, but I have played through most of Skyrim!^^ Feel free to Pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back