• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Rp Partners!

Euphoria_00

Lurker
Hello! Im looking for a couple 1x1 Rp's. I'm new to the site and don't quite know my way around yet so please be patient but here's a little bit about me to kick things off.

I've been roleplaying for a few years now and consider myself to be Semi literate.
Im comfortable writting anywhere from 1-1K words however you're not required to do the same! I prefer 200+ word responses though so long as we keep things interesting and I have something to work with I don't mind shorter responses.
Im interested in a variety of different genres though please keep in mind when it comes to romance that I am a minor
and despite being comfortable with mature content, it will likely be fade to black considering the site rules and for the comfort of both parties.
[ I prefer my partners be 15-25 ]

I do have a couple rules and requirements but nothing major.

- Don't control my characters [ suggestions for plot twists or direction of a scene are fine! ]
- Be active / able to reply around once a week if not more.
- I Understand ghosting to an extent but I'd appreciate if you'd let me know before dropping the rp.
- Self explanatory but follow site guidelines.
- Please don't pester me to respond five times a day, I have a life outside of the internet. Of course if it's been over 48 hours or so and you haven't heard anything feel free to shoot me a dm! I don't mind.

Moving on, here are a couple genres I am interested in.

- Medieval / Modern day
- Romance [ 18+ Characters ] / Platonic relations
- Action / Adventure / Dystopian
- Crime / Mystery / Violence
- Drama / Slice Of Life / Other
- MxF Romantic Pairings [ Preference for the female role ]
- Fandom [ Ask ]

I'm open to most topics and please don't hesitate to incorporate your own ideas and plot twists into the rp, it keeps things interesting! Also please understand that I'm a student and can't reply 24/7 however I'll try my best to get back to you once I can and let you know if I'll be offline for whatever reason.
Thanks for reading and if you've made it this far, Pm me or respond below and I'll get back to you shortly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back