• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Moonlitdoll93

1. I am a detailed roleplayer, I write as if I'm writing a story. I don't expect the same from my rp partner(s) but I do expect effort. I cannot rp using stars and I don't rp with short answers. If you wanna rp with me, you gotta be able to adapt and help work out ideas for the rp as well. I can't be the only one coming up with ideas. I cannot rp with someone who doesn't use their imagination. NO ONE LINERS.

2. I mostly rp fandoms, and I enjoy using ocs (original characters) for these rps. But I will rp the canon/non-canon for your oc. The fandoms I use are listed below.

South Park, Creepypasta, Harry Potter, Marvel, DC Universe, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate, Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, The Vampire Diaries, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Star Wars, Supernatural, Resident Evil(original stuff not the new game) Fruits Basket, Inuyasha. There are many others I can't name off the top of my head. I'm also willing to try out/attempt to work with other fandoms. Don't be afraid to ask.

3. Removed (ask off site)

4. For certain fandoms I like working with AU's (Alternate Universe) rps.

5. When I rp I do 50/50. This means no one oc or character is more important than the other persons. We work on this rp together, we grow it together, we do everything 50/50 and things will go smoothly.

6. I don't rp with minors.

7. Removed (ask off site)

8. If you do not reply within a month, I will assume the rp is over or you're no longer interested in the rp. And I will no longer attempt to rp with you. I understand that life can be hectic at times. And I do respect someone who can tell me they're going through something and won't be able to talk or rp. Communication is key!

9. Do not tell me how to rp my oc. Or what to change. I made my oc the way he/she is and it stays that way. Period. Doing this will end our roleplay partner status.

Sorry if my rp rules are too strict. But I've dealt with some unsavory people in the past that caused me to come up with these rules. If you wanna rp just let me know.

Thanks for reading! I hope to have fun creating an interesting and fun story with you.

Last edited:
Is it romance based or actual other things besides it? I would be interested just not a huge fancy person to romance

1. I am a detailed roleplayer, I write as if I'm writing a story. I don't expect the same from my rp partner(s) but I do expect effort. I cannot rp using stars and I don't rp with short answers. If you wanna rp with me, you gotta be able to adapt and help work out ideas for the rp as well. I can't be the only one coming up with ideas. I cannot rp with someone who doesn't use their imagination. NO ONE LINERS.

2. I mostly rp fandoms, and I enjoy using ocs (original characters) for these rps. But I will rp the canon/non-canon for your oc. The fandoms I use are listed below.

South Park, Creepypasta, Harry Potter, Marvel, DC Universe, Death Note, Tokyo Ghoul, Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate, Naruto/Naruto Shippuden, The Vampire Diaries, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Star Wars, Supernatural, Resident Evil(original stuff not the new game) Fruits Basket, Inuyasha. There are many others I can't name off the top of my head. I'm also willing to try out/attempt to work with other fandoms. Don't be afraid to ask.

3. Removed (ask off site)

4. For certain fandoms I like working with AU's (Alternate Universe) rps.

5. When I rp I do 50/50. This means no one oc or character is more important than the other persons. We work on this rp together, we grow it together, we do everything 50/50 and things will go smoothly.

6. I don't rp with minors.

7. Removed (ask off site)

8. If you do not reply within a month, I will assume the rp is over or you're no longer interested in the rp. And I will no longer attempt to rp with you. I understand that life can be hectic at times. And I do respect someone who can tell me they're going through something and won't be able to talk or rp. Communication is key!

9. Do not tell me how to rp my oc. Or what to change. I made my oc the way he/she is and it stays that way. Period. Doing this will end our roleplay partner status.

Sorry if my rp rules are too strict. But I've dealt with some unsavory people in the past that caused me to come up with these rules. If you wanna rp just let me know.

Thanks for reading! I hope to have fun creating an interesting and fun story with you.
Hello, if this is still open, I'd love to give it a go :)

if you're still open, i'd love to do a naruto rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back