• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for romance RP partners

Adzel

RP Addict

Please note: Due to my computer being out of service I'm only taking requests for Skype, Kik, and Discord (Preferred). I hope you understand.

Hello RPN! So, since BBCodes aren't around, I would like to make this as good looking as I can, so I am sorry if this looks a little sloppy. 

About me

• So, first off is my work schedule. I work as a caregiver from 9:30 PM to 5:30 AM as a caregiver 4 days a week, so replies during my work times may be delayed, due to my sleep schedule.
  • I am a literate RPer and a writer of 7+ years. I write in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd person, with Past or Present time. So, please tell me your preference on both, because I default to 3rd person with Past tense. I also tend to write 1-3 good and long paragraphs, maybe more if I am in the zone, although if you give me less, I may match your post.
  • I love romance! Romance is my favorite genre and will always be, so please be open to this, because it is all I do. 
  • I will RP in any of the following software. Discord (Preferred), Skype, Kik, and Email (Very rarely).

What I am looking for in a partner

• Able to write at least 1 paragraphs minimum, it is not a must have, although it is preferred. 
  • At least, at the VERY least, one reply a day. I do know life gets in the way, all I ask is for some warning if you are going to be gone for an extended amount of time.
  • I prefer my partners to be mature, at the least. I am not a fan of RPing with youngsters. This is just a preference due to a past experience.
  • Willing to play females! I only play straight men or lesbians. This is just a preference. I will not play a female in a straight relationship or MxM.
  • (Optional) If you use a furry oc with any of these pairings, I will love you forever! 

My pairings

Now, this is where it gets fun, plots and pairings! So, any roles in Red are roles that I wish to play, They are flexible but I prefer to play these ones.

Master/Mistress x Maid/Slave/Pet

Human x Shapeshifter

Bakery Owner x Employee/Customer

Human x Robot (Chobits Based)

Mafia Member x Hostage

Prince/Princess x Female Guard (Semi-Arranged Marriage)

Zombie Survival

Prisoner x Prisoner (FxF Only)

Truck Driver x Hitch Hiker

Hunting Buddies (1 of 1 Opening-Test Pairing)

Noble x Disowned Noble (3 of 3 Openings)(Craving)

My official plots

So, this is where you will find plots in which I had come up with myself. If you want to know more about a specific one, please PM me.

If I stay

So, this is a darker theme, and I should warn you, later in the RP, like way later, My character will die. Please, be able to handle this. Although, after the RP ends and you wanna RP again, I am open to discussing new ideas. Now, for the plot! Now, my character and your character have been dating for about a year, they even got a place together. Well, MC has found out s/he has a tumor on his/her brain, which is inoperable, meaning, s/he will die within 2 years. There are lots of hospital visits and turmoil, but through it, their love sticks and YC will not leave MC for any reason, until they day s/he dies. This is long term, and may include some abuse towards YC, because the tumor affects his behavior, so MC will be aggressive from time to time. If interested, PM me.

I will add more plots down the road, these are just the ones in my head now.

My craved fandoms

So, I am craving a few fandoms right now, maybe some of you could fulfill my fantasies through RP when it comes to fandoms and all.

Harry Potter (Senior Professor OC x Junior Professor OC)

Pokemon Adventure(OC x OC)

Pokemon Wilderness Survival (Gijinka or OC x OC)

Angel Beats (OC x Kanade)

League of Legends

RWBY*** (OC x OC)(CRAVING)

My semi darker pairings

Please be warned that these themes can be quite dark, so if you are not comfortable with that, please do not choose one of these pairings.

Stalker x Victim

Kidnapper x Victim (Stockholm Syndrome)

Yandere x Victim (Includes death and very dark themes)

Abusive Relationship (Will explain more in a PM)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there! I'm really excited about a few of the things you posted, but before I got ahead of myself I wanted to ask if you are willing to roleplay over email. 

Hello! I'd like to say that I am very interested in the pairings you have to offer! My level of writing varies depending on my partner, as I'm always known to match their posts (with one exception being if I'm on mobile, it screws up my post length). My bare minimum reply length is a paragraph, but even then it's usually two paragraphs mashed together. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten used to any FxF or MxM pairings (although I promise I'm not against that type of romance), so I would be glad to play a female role in a MxF one on one with you. I'm interested in all of the pairings you have to offer, some more than others. If you're interested in starting a one on one, maybe you shoot me a PM or I can send you one and we can discuss which one we'd like to do?

Thank you for your time!

Red

If you're willing to rp with me and don't consider me a youngster I'd be happy to do a master/mistress x maid/slave/pet rp! :)

Roleplays that interested me:

• Human x Shapeshifter
  • Mafia Member x Hostage
  • Zombie Survival
  • Abusive Relationship

The If I stay plot is really interesting, and I wouldn't mind divulging in that a bit further if you're still interested.

I am interested in  the parings Prince/Princess x Female Guard (Semi-Arranged Marriage) I have at least 6+ years experience in rping send me a pm if your interested :D I prefer playing female characters but will play a male. 

willing to do the following with ya:

Master/Mistress x Maid/Slave/Pet

Human x Shapeshifter

Stalker x Victim

with a few details involved. Can I get a PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back