• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShadesofBlue

Hey, I am looking for a roleplay partner. The main genre I do is 'Romance' so whatever I do is always Romance + 'other genre'.
I can play both female as well as male caharacter very well so I can play whatever you like me too. I have few plots/ideas already so you can take a look at them and we can start off or I also don't mind discussing something on our own. :blowkiss:

I'd be down to create some sort of angsty fluffy romance rp with you. Drop me a PM if you'd be down!

Hey, I see you've tagged Harry Potter as one of the sub genre's. Would you be interested in role playing it?
Hey, I am looking for a roleplay partner. The main genre I do is 'Romance' so whatever I do is always Romance + 'other genre'.
I can play both female as well as male caharacter very well so I can play whatever you like me too. I have few plots/ideas already so you can take a look at them and we can start off or I also don't mind discussing something on our own. :blowkiss:
I would love to do any cute fluffy romance rp. I'm a sucker for that sort of thing. Let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back