• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“Ÿ๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ธ ๐“ฆ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ ๐Ÿฆ‹

Tessa Gray

A dreamer, that's all she was.
ba301b56c8ec41cca4e95178a34953d2.jpg
Hello to the person that is reading this, I hope that you're doing well. I'm just going to tell you a couple of things about myself then get into what you really came here for, I have been roleplaying on and off for a while so I would call myself a semi-lit person. I am a very chill person, I am really open to anything but there are things that I will say no to but it just depends. My replies can be very active but it depends on what I am doing with my day, I will always keep you in the loop if I will be gone a certain day or for a certain amount of days. The only thing that I ask of you is not to ghost and I will do the same, when people ghost others for no reason I just find it very rude. Now I only play female character because I feel more comfortable but I am always willing to double up on characters, the only thing I have about doubling is that I like to pick the face claim for the character that my partner will be playing and they are happy to do the same or say no but I will talk to them about it first. The last thing is that I like to add pictures and other things to my reply because coding and I do not get along very well. If you have anything that you want to know please just ask me questions I do not mind, my private messages are always open!

d453e42e6b6b96734bde64b17d81b1a9.jpg
Pairings
Cop x Cop
Mafia Boss x Girl
Model x Photographer
CEO's Son x Cafe worker
Rich x Middle Class
Wolf x Hybrid
Vampire x Human
Singer x Fan
Artist x Muse
Best Friend x Best Friend
Old Friend x Old Friend
Boss x Assistant
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Mafia Bosses Daughter x Mafia Boss
Assassin x Assassin
Country Boy x City Girl
Demon Hunter x Demon Hunter
MORE TO COME

a3ab09902ef413548044d73924684a2c.jpg
Fandom's
Supernatural (Looking for Sam or Dean Winchester)
The Vampire Diaries (Looking for Damon)
The Arrow (Looking for Oliver)
The Flash (Looking for Barry)

999716cc32fdd1a95b82426e69baa1db.jpg
If you're interested please just private message me or if you have any questions but post them on the thread and I will answer them for you, thank you so much for reading my thread I hope to hear from you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back