• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rozen

Hello, I'm looking for a few partners to RP with. I haven't done so in a great while and really miss it. I'm looking for a long term RP

While I'm over 18, I usually don't RP sex scenes, makes me uncomfortable in general, but I still prefer someone 18+. I also prefer longer posts, though not novella as much as I would love to be that advance, I'm not. I do like to add in side characters to move the plot along but when I first get it up and started, I like focusing on the main character and then introduce others. I also play both male and female characters but I'm not always going to be the male. It's rather tiring to ALWAYS be the male, unless it's the preferred character in my plot.

I do NOT do Fandom, I play with original characters and stories, for which I have plenty of ideas for. I only play fantasy type genre but it can be a modern fantasy, like a vampire in present day for example. Can also do historical as well, I just need to play a non-human character as I loose interest quickly otherwise. So some sort of fantasy element is a must. If you like to ghost people, DO NOT ASK TO RP WITH ME! I am NOT ghost friendly. Everyone literally has a minute to send a quick "hey I want to drop this rp" to their partner. So if you can't give me the decency to let me know what's going on, like I will with you, then don't bother rping with me. I do not tolerate disrespect like that because I'm not going to disrespect you. Now, with that said, I'm VERY patient. Reply when you can, I know how busy life can be. Just, if you're going to be gone longer than 2 weeks, please let me know.

If you have a plot in mind, let me know. And I'm more than willing to listen to your input on any changes to the plot details I have listed below. It's not just my RP but your's as well and I value my partner's opinion.

Ideas:

After being taken by a secret organization, a young teen was experimented on, changing his DNA and morphing it with that of a wolf. They worked secretly for the government, creating human-animal hybrids while maintaining a full human look. After many years, he had become their most successful experiment but that also doomed them as he was able to use his new found abilities to help him escape. With nowhere to turn to, he located his old childhood friend to let her know that he's still alive. Special agents find him and after revealing what he's turned into, he kidnapped her to keep her safe thinking that they would try something similar with her. She wanted to protest, thinking he's a monster now but too afraid to put up a fight. The two stay on the run together and eventually they come around to one another and reconnect.

Variation on this plot idea:
Instead of him escaping by himself, he had the aid of a scientist he was able to befriend over a very slow period of time as the scientist started to see his humanity and not just a test subject, and they eventually have a mutual trust and understanding of one another and go on the run together.

Two brothers are separated, one being presumed dead, after a fire started in their home, killing their parents. One brother being turned into a demon wolf, the other, thinking said wolf killed his brother, becomes a member of demon hunting group to track it down, along with others, and kill it to avenge his brother. Eventually, the two learn of a greater destiny.

Two young kids become fast friends as one was new to the village and the other being an outcast. After finding out the other's secret, they distance themselves away from each other. As time passes into adulthood, there's an attack in the village leaving some dead. Thinking it was friend a, friend b confronts them only to then set out to prove their innocence with the help of their very reluctant friend.

Last edited:
I’m totally digging the idea of the two separate brother.

Ok, if you would like to do that, great! Is there anything you would like to add or change? Just FYI, I like to play the part of the demon brother. But I was thinking that the other brother is a God, also the reason why he can understand demons. That helps him find the truth about his brother.

I don't think I'd change much of anything and I am also fine with you playing the demon brother. I am curious to explore the lore about this plot though, two brothers, one god and the other turned into a demonic wolf that separates each other from the bonds of kinship by morality's rule of light verses darkness. Seems, cool to put bluntly.

Thanks! Do you want to jump right in it or do you have any questions before we start? Any details you want to know about? Though, I really don't have anything set tbh other than it's a world being over ran with demons, depending on how powerful they are, they could look like your basic, but bigger version of animals and the more human they are, the more powerful.

Thanks! Do you want to jump right in it or do you have any questions before we start? Any details you want to know about? Though, I really don't have anything set tbh other than it's a world being over ran with demons, depending on how powerful they are, they could look like your basic, but bigger version of animals and the more human they are, the more powerful.
I’m okay to jump into it. I sent you a DM.

Ok! Just FYI, I do have a presence to play the vampire. If you want to play as a male, we can switch genders, otherwise I don't mind playing the male. And feel free to add in other characters if you do want to play a supernatural creature.

I don't really have a time period for this one, but I did envision this during the 1800's. With that said, we can do it during any time period you prefer, and no, we don't have to talk with genuine old English to make ot historically accurate. I just wouldn't have any modern slang being written in the dialog basically.

Do you have any questions? What's the time period you prefer? And what are your questions? And if you want to add or change anything, let me know as I'm willing to hear them out. This isn't just my rp, it's your's as well and I like my partner to help with the world building and plot line, etc... unless you like how it is, then that is fine too!

Ok! Just FYI, I do have a presence to play the vampire. If you want to play as a male, we can switch genders, otherwise I don't mind playing the male. And feel free to add in other characters if you do want to play a supernatural creature.

I don't really have a time period for this one, but I did envision this during the 1800's. With that said, we can do it during any time period you prefer, and no, we don't have to talk with genuine old English to make ot historically accurate. I just wouldn't have any modern slang being written in the dialog basically.

Do you have any questions? What's the time period you prefer? And what are your questions? And if you want to add or change anything, let me know as I'm willing to hear them out. This isn't just my rp, it's your's as well and I like my partner to help with the world building and plot line, etc... unless you like how it is, then that is fine too!
It would be amazing if you played the male character. I do like the Victorian era the most, so I don't want to change that. Don't worry, I don't use slang in general, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Is my character a vampire hunter? And I have an idea, what if he is much stronger than she thought, and that she could handle so your character easily overpowers her, and desires to spare her life.

It would be amazing if you played the male character. I do like the Victorian era the most, so I don't want to change that. Don't worry, I don't use slang in general, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Is my character a vampire hunter? And I have an idea, what if he is much stronger than she thought, and that she could handle so your character easily overpowers her, and desires to spare her life.

Well, of you prefer it that way fine, ues she is a vampire hunter. I was thinking it was a dormant trait as vampires became more of a myth than am actual creature living on earth. And when she finally learns that he's a vampire, it becomes active and she feels the need to kill him, but she is also confused because it's around this time when she really starts to develop feelings for him. And he doesn't kill her for the same thing, he has feelings for her but has a hard time admitting that, and locks her up. What do you think?

If not, I'm fine with the idea Of her being an active hunter.

Well, of you prefer it that way fine, ues she is a vampire hunter. I was thinking it was a dormant trait as vampires became more of a myth than am actual creature living on earth. And when she finally learns that he's a vampire, it becomes active and she feels the need to kill him, but she is also confused because it's around this time when she really starts to develop feelings for him. And he doesn't kill her for the same thing, he has feelings for her but has a hard time admitting that, and locks her up. What do you think?

If not, I'm fine with the idea Of her being an active hunter.
I like that idea so much better.

I like that idea so much better.
Ok! And feel free to throw in whatever twist or plot point you want, I am really easy going and jist like to go with the flow. And I really like surprises. I've never been one for discussing things like that unless it's something that involves my character needing to say/do something specific for the twist or plot line, if you know what I mean. Like if you wanted you character to be turned by mine, obviously let me know. But other than that, I'm not picky.

Anyway, do you have any questions before we get started? Also, do you prefer to rp in a thread or pm?

Well, who is going to start us off? And I'm quite new to this forum, so it honestly is the same, whatever you prefer is fine with me.

Oh, I will, and i sually start off by posting my xharacter first. I'm usually the one who starts it anyway, though i dont really care! We can rp over pm then. I'm new to this site as well and find ping easy. There's too many forums and threads that I find pm easier so I don't have to find the right forum to post in.

Oh, I will, and i sually start off by posting my xharacter first. I'm usually the one who starts it anyway, though i dont really care! We can rp over pm then. I'm new to this site as well and find ping easy. There's too many forums and threads that I find pm easier so I don't have to find the right forum to post in.
That's understandable, I'll do the same than. I'm very excited to roleplay with you.

Yeah me too! Just please excuse spelling errors. I try my best to find them but sometimes I press post reply before I do. I will try my best to find them though. It's not me but my phone. It will even change correctly spelled words into the incorrect word, like just will change to jist. So please bare with me on that. I know it's a pet peeve with some and I just wanted to mention.

Yeah me too! Just please excuse spelling errors. I try my best to find them but sometimes I press post reply before I do. I will try my best to find them though. It's not me but my phone. It will even change correctly spelled words into the incorrect word, like just will change to jist. So please bare with me on that. I know it's a pet peeve with some and I just wanted to mention.
Don't worry, I almost don't care, as long as it's readable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back