• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

NightmareWeaver

Hello there! I'm Nightmare and I've been taking a break from rp and this site for a while, but have recently decided to get back into it. I'll be listing my preferences below.

General Preferences

- I am 21 and I'd prefer that my partners are also over 18. I just feel more comfortable that way

- All my roleplays usually contain romance. It doesn't need to be the main focus of the story, but I always find the rp more fun when it's present. I do prefer that it be slow burn though

- I'm accustomed to writing at least two or three paragraphs, but I'm pretty flexible. My only request is that you give me more than one line and have decent grammar. Doesn't need to be perfect, just good enough for me to understand and easily read it

- When it comes to pairings I usually do MxF but I will also do MxM and FxF depending on the plot and characters. Trans (including nonbinary) characters are also welcome anytime

- I love chatting and getting to know my partners, if you're the friendly type who likes to joke around or comment on what's going on in rp, you'll be perfect for me

- We can rp here or on discord, I'm fine either way

- I'm ghost friendly. Though I appreciate it when I'm told beforehand that you'll be leaving, I also understand the anxiety of having to reject someone or feeling too burnt out to continue roleplaying

Original Roleplays

At the moment, I really grave something fantasy and romance focused. I have several OCs that can fit such roleplays, but I'd love to see what my partners have as well. My favorite plots are the ones we can build together, so feel free to share any ideas you might have.

- Most of my fantasy OCs are male, but I've been wanting to play a female lately as well

- I love OCs that come with their own unique stories and worlds, so feel free to share any such characters with me

- I'm fine with me or both of us playing more than one character. Love triangles can also be pretty fun regardless of which or how many roles I play

- I am allowed to reject characters or ideas you have that I might not like

Some short descriptions of characters I could use but won't be limited to:

Varthranon: demon emperor who likes to go on secret little adventures every once in a while

Cedric: The Prince of Hearts, son of the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland, a spoiled brat

Juniper: young woman born with the strange inability to die, was chased away upon being suspected to be a witch

Mirphys: mischievous cervitaur fae who sells miraculous healing potions to wounded or ill adventurers

Lori: supposedly he's cupid, but he comes with a lot of extra lore that's more fun to reveal in rp

The Ultimate Weapon: weapon of the god of war that was given sentience and can take human form, but also turn into any weapon, usually adopts a female form

Joy: grumpy fairy, can grant wishes to people she likes or finds special

Zaire: agender all powerful witch that lives alone in the woods because of a curse that was cast upon them

Fandom Roleplay

I'll be listing all the fandoms I'm currently into and the characters I can play + the ones I'd like you to play. I usually only do OC x CC double ups, but I can sometimes be convinced to do OC x OC if I really like your character. I'm also willing to impletement headcanons about the canon characters you want me to play, unless they cross over into strange fetish territory.

Genshin Impact
I can play: Diluc, Lumine, Childe, Jean, Thoma, Kazuha, Shenhe, Zhongli

I want you to play: Venti, Xiao, Itto, Scaramouche, Gorou, Kazuha

Stardew Valley
I can play: Sebastian, Elliot, Haley, Harvey

I want you to play: Shane or Sebastian

Kamisama Kiss
I'll play canon characters or I'll do OC rps just based on it, I just love the universe so much and I miss it :')

Mystic Messenger
I can play: 707, Jumin, Zen

I want you to play: Ray/Saeran/Unknown

If I gave a character, would you be able to choose one of your OCs that you think would match well?

I can't choose, your characters all seem so interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back