• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Type(s)
🕯​

Hello, you may call me Em. I am very friendly and enjoy OOC chats, so please do not be a stranger. I would love to both write and chat with you.

Literate roleplayer, Ranging from Casual (At least 1 paragraph) to advanced (5+ paragraphs). Length will vary depending on previous reply content.

Note: I can roleplay on both RPN or discord. If roleplaying on Discord, I tend to reply quicker than on Rpn since my phone is always on me!

Third-person Past Tense

I require you to be a legal adult (18+) as I am most comfortable writing with fellow adults.

Original characters and original settings

Reply frequency once a week minimum; please match or exceed this! I can often do daily if we are using discord.

Enjoys character development

Most comfortable writing male, human characters (due to lower muse with other characters, for now I will only be playing male humans.)

Preference to identify the world and basic plot beforehand, but to develop them within the story to enrich the roleplay

Slow-paced, long-term plots

Fandom characters or setting. Sorry!

I don't write characters younger than adults (They will all be 18+).

I don't roleplay animals or humans with animal traits.

-----

Currently, I am most interested in fantasy roleplays. I tend to prefer a low-fantasy setting. I do tend to prefer romance in my plots, as I really enjoy this dynamic between characters. For now, the only pairing I will do will be MxM. I prefer relationships to be slow-burning and for the characters to be well-developed and familiar with each other before romance buds. ♡ That said, I am more than open to characters having an initial attraction to one another before their affections blossom.

The science fantasy genre can be considered.

I get bored with modern settings and out of respect for my partners, I don't write any sort of modern fiction or slice of life because I cannot guarantee I won't lose interest.

Some examples of things I enjoy and may employ in my writing:
*Political conflict (ie generals vs generals rather than troops vs troops...I like my characters to fight with their minds)
*Morally gray characters
*Harsh characters who warm up to "their person"
*Outwardly confident, inwardly insecure characters
*Flirts, flatterers, overall sweet-as-pie characters
*On the flip side, cruel characters with a twisted, but still intense, sense and style of affection
*Enemies to lovers is one of my favorite tropes, though I prefer it if some of the tension from their relationship as enemies remains in the relationship. I like complicated relationships.
*Arranged, reluctant relationships that slowly become genuine and caring.

-----

I kindly request if you lose interest in the roleplay that you tell me, so I can make other arrangements.

-----

Writing samples available upon request.

We can chat and have discussions on Discord once we have spoken to each other a bit on RPN; I like to know you a bit before giving it out!

Last edited:
Hi, I like all your rules so far and was hoping to plot a little with you. I have some ideas but I would also like to hear about your current cravings. Would you like to chat here or should I DM you?

Still open with the caveat that I'm not going to be responding daily/every other day due to exams. :)

I’d be interested in brainstorming a low fantasy plot with you! I prefer novella style with character development, so I think we may mesh well.

If you’re still looking, I’d love to write a science-fantasy RP. That sounds really intriguing. I have the same writing preferences so I think we could come up with something great.

Hello there! I'm really looking for a long term partner who writes in the novella style too, and would love to plot a genre within literary fiction- so I think we could make perfect rp partners. Are you interested in darker themes at all/themes of questioning humanity? (It's okay of not, it's just a writing genre I've wanted to explore recently. Feel free to Dm me with any specifics interests in mind if you're still interested in a partner.)

I'm a 21 year old university student who studies history and writes a lot on the side of being an experienced rp'er- I'm new to this site but I've been active on feralfront since 2012!

Bump, thread had been edited with current preferences. Now accepting partners with a casual style instead of Novella as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back