• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for new partners! ⚘

Charene

"Salve me, Fons Pietatis."
About Charene

Hello there, I see you stumbled across my thread!

⚘ Charene is a pen name, feel free to call me what you'd like.

⚘ I'm 25... Almost 26.
⚘ I have a boyfriend I write with, and two fur babies. Perhaps human children later.
⚘ 10+ years of Roleplaying experience.
⚘ I'm semi - ghosty - leavy friendly... I do sometimes get sour about it though.
⚘ I'm surprisingly very quick with my replies, sending out several a day. (I will message if something comes up!)
I like a variety of styles, such as anime based characters, realistic, or drawn! Let me know what you like!

What I'm asking for!

I am looking for friendly RP partners that are open to new ideas and perhaps being long term!
I hope we can create trauma, romance, and fantasy filled plots chalk full of creative twists!
Right now I'd prefer to play female, and hetero pairings! Though my ideas aren't limited to the options below, I want to hear yours!
I'd like us to have a friendship outside of our RP, I feel it helps with the creative juices! But I'm understanding if not!

My RP's can include anything, and if you're at all unsure, just ask as I'll always be open to answer any questions you have!

On to the good stuff!
⚘ I really love trauma, romance, hardships, some to lots of fluff, fantasy, and modern!
Emotions, passion, chaos, and forbidden scenarios are usually what I like to include in my Roleplays more than anything else!
If there's anything at all that you'd like to include, or that you dislike, even something you're craving or can't live without, please, please, pleeeease tell me!
This is OUR story, and one that we'll cherish!
⚘ Pairings I'm looking for are below, with the role I'd like to play underlined and bold!

Insecure Female x Arrogant but soft-hearted male
Male elf rogue x Female elf princess
Elf x Human
Elf
x Rogue (any race)
Roommate x Other Roommates brother
Princess x Enemy Kingdom Prince/King
Alien/Humanoid Girl/Male x Troubled Male/Female

Mystic Messenger (Jumin, 707) x MC
Mortal x Warlock
Siren x Pirate
Namjoon/Jungkook x MC

Love Triangle, FxMxM (hetero, struggling between the two)
Magic Academy Roommates, F x M

Manga Plots I'd Like to Play Out | If you're Interested and would like to know more, just ask!

⚘ Phase
My Dear Cold-Blooded King
True Beauty
Let's Play
Orange Marmalade
Love n Life

What inspires me you might ask?

Twitch.tv/Damann92
Twitch.tv/glasslizard
Twitch.tv/Vxithian

7 Rings - Ariana Grande
When the Party's Over - Billie Ellish
Without Me (Cover) - Trying Times
Time - Hans Zimmer
Creep (Cover) - Daniela Andrade
Lost Boy - Ruth B.
Bury A Friend - Billie Ellish
Now or Never - Halsey
Mad Hatter - Melanie Martinez

Whispers - Eurielle
City of the Dead - Eurielle
Thanks for your Time!

Attachments

• dekor247.gif
    dekor247.gif
    26.5 KB · Views: 883
Last edited:
Hey!! If you're still looking, I've got an idea for a KidnapperxKidnapee pairing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back