• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I am very new to RP Nation and have never done a group rp. I was wondering if there'd be some people who would be willing to show me the ropes? Or even explain how it really works? I think it'd be fun to learn!

i would show you the ropes, honestly ive been looking for people to make a group rp with if you are down.

Hello! I am very new to RP Nation and have never done a group rp. I was wondering if there'd be some people who would be willing to show me the ropes? Or even explain how it really works? I think it'd be fun to learn!
Welcome to RPN!
You mentioned group RP, so I assumed you have taken some liberty with 1x1 RPs? The process is more or less the same, with more people involved.
If you are new to RPs altogether, it is best to find an RP interest check that you are interested in and sign up. Best way to learn is to join one and emulate what other players do.
The semantics are all watered down to three phases:
1. Sign up for RP / Show Interests
2. Make a Character Sheet
3. Proceed to RP using said character.

Most people on the site are friendly and will be willing to help ya out, should ya have any queries. Don't be afraid to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back