• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Rosebudxo

Hello! My name is Rose, and I am looking for a preferably long-term, one on one, role-play partner. I might disappear from this website, but I am actually an active role-player. Although, I haven't found any luck finding RP partners yet. So I hope I still can. I am usually more active on discord.

Since I am 36, it's probably best that you are over 21. Although, I am a YA novel fan and often prefer to play characters within the High-School/College age group. I dream of making my own Shoujo one of these days. Of course, I can obviously play older characters too.

I can be advanced. I am 36, but I don't care if you are literate or semi-literate, as long as you can post more than a paragraph or two at times and punctuate. I can match any post-length. Please do the same for me. I also don't see anyone one-liners as long as there is dialogue and doesn't stay there. I prefer to write within third-person, past-tense. I don't care if you decide to use present-tense.

I can do those shorter, daily replies or the longer replies that take a few days. I highly prefer to RP once or twice a week, but I get that sometimes even that can't happen. I ask that we keep in touch when we can and keep each other updated.

In fact, I am looking for someone who will do a little world-building IC and OOC and help me incorporate the details of the setting, not just reply to my characters words and actions. I also love creating character profiles. They can be incredibly fun and exciting to make!

I have been RPing since I was 14. So I hope I can still find RP partners in spite my age. I can play a male character, but I'm looking to play males as NPCs and play females as my main. I only do MxF pairings. I don't care what side pairings you decide to provide.

While I get that it's easier to focus on one character and romance, I would like us to slowly help each other incorporate other NPCs and sub-plots into the mix in order to keep this going. I love action, adventure, drama, comedy, mystery, suspense, Fantasy, slice of life, sci-fi, etc.

Although I may have some ideas for each pairing, I am looking to create the actual plot with my RP partner. So please be prepared to exchange ideas before and as we RP, while leaving enough room to add our own twists and turns, but without god-modding, power-playing, meta-gaming or perfect characters. In fact, I so love it when we can still keep each other guessing what's going to happen next. This is a must for me. Let's make it adventurous and mysterious at the same time.

If you are still here, awesome! Thank-you! Now for the best part:

- Disney/Fairytales including Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Frozen, Red Riding Hood, The Princess & The Goblins, Troll, The Never Ending Story, etc.
- I adore JRPs and KRPs!
- Actor/Singer x fan. I will happily double as someone for you, if you do the same for me!
- Spiderman - I'm looking to do a RP based off the current films.
- The Company of Wolves - I don't know why, but I would love to play Rosalie!
- Little Women-esque
- Anne of Green Gables-esque
- H20: Just Add Water live action. I can do canon x canon or canon x oc for this or oc x oc.
- The Woman in Black - Arthur x OC/wife
- Something apocalyptic like Bird Box or The Silence
- Harry Potter - I'm looking for someone to play Harry or maybe Draco
- The Vampire Diaries - I would love to do a love triangle between Demon and Stefan and an OC.
- Twilight - I would love to do a Jacob x OC x Edward love triangle
- Stranger Things - I would prefer this to be canon x oc and I have an OC created like El.
- CardCaptors Sakura
- Sailor Moon (preferably the live action)
- Glitter Force
- Vampire Knight
- Suggest others
- Doki Doki Literature Club - I highly prefer to play Sayori
- Final Fantasy (preferably Advent Children)
- Forbidden love
- Blind x Person who can see - I would love to play the blind character.
- Mute x Non-mute - I would love to play the mute character
I will be editing this with plots.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back