• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

wesley

Nikita
Hey everyone! I'm looking for a partner, long-term, short-term, whatever. I'm Wesley, I'm 21 and I'm from Russia. I speak many languages: Russian, German, English, Italian, and minimal Spanish, so I can roleplay in any of those languages if needed!

preferences
  • I prefer realistic role plays that involve romance, the plot can be anything from high school, college, work mates, to strangers that meet by chance. (I don’t have many plots so if you have any, *please* feel free to share them.)
  • I only role play with girls purely because I am straight, unless it’s a group roleplay!
  • Please be 18+, I don’t want to catch any cases.
  • Literate to semi-lit only, I despise one liner roleplays. Details make it better!
  • Picture of OC (real pictures only) and bio of whoever you roleplay as. (Doesn’t have to be you irl.)
  • ***REALISTIC RP’S ONLY PLEASE.***

**PLEASE** DM me if interested. I appreciate it!

prefer to roleplay on discord! wes#7662

Users who are viewing this thread

Back