• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for a Partner

Triforce

I'm looking for a partner who is willing to play around with all sorts of settings and will give ideas just as much as I have ideas. I have plenty, but I don't want to be the only person in charge of the plot. Your ideas are just as valid and we can always come to an agreement on a way to add some flavor to an rp.

The only thing is, I do not want romance. No m/m, no m/f, no f/m, no nb/anyone else, nothing. No romance. I want friends adventuring, I want enemies being forced to interact, I want fate tying two lives together again and again, but no love/dating/marriage/babies stuff.

I will do OCxOC, OCxCanon, CanonxCanon, but I hope to get to know your OCs with my OCs. Share the friendship, share the fun. You don't have to make all new characters with me, but we aren't restricted to canon only, either. I have a few characters I love playing and a few I'm still fleshing out. Just have fun with it.

I am able to post a few times a night (EST) but my job takes up most of the day. I work every weekday and some weekends I have other commitments, but I'll always let you know when I have a busy weekend where I won't be able to post much or at all. I don't ghost but I would appreciate the same in return. If something happens in your life, I get it. Just let me know and we're cool.

Some fandoms:
Dragon Age
Zelda
Harry Potter
Dragon Riders of Pern
Phanom of the Opera
Doctor Who
Disney
Star Wars (already doing, so no more please)
Marvel
Lord of the Rings
Pokemon
Tron
Kingdom Hearts

I will do others, but those are the ones I know best or have done before. If you have a fandom not listed, you'll take the lead but I'll throw ideas and add in to it as well. Just don't expect me to play "true" to canon characters as I won't necessarily know them.

Length wise, I can do 1 sentence to a few paragraphs. My point is we can't really keep something going unless both people are contributing. You give what you can, I give what I can and we both make it work. I tend to balance my rp partner and try to give what you give or what you are comfortable with. Longer posts will take more time, but I'm still going to be posting for you with some amount of regularity. I do want as well written as you are able, separating paragraphs, quotations, and ending sentences with punctuation. I won't get

Ideas:

1) Our OCs in one of the fandoms above. IE - replace a character (side or main) with one of our OCs. We would run the story as usual, but the changes would come from our characters interacting with canon. If it were a Doctor Who rp, we could be guests of the Doctor traveling through with the 4th or 10th or whichever we decide. Or we could be our own Time Lords traveling separately from the Doctor and Master and making our own mark on the worlds.

2) Multiverse it up with some of our characters going through a mix of fandoms/themes. IE - Zelda meets Pokemon meets Lord of the Rings meets Doctor Who. Obviously, this would be easy enough to do through Doctor Who, but we could have portals opening once one plot point is fulfilled or we could be part of an agency going in to ensure all major plot points are established as they should be.

3) Supernatural themes are always fun. I have a few ideas for some vampire, werewolf, and demon stories. One where a werewolf pack protects a village without the villagers ever knowing it until a werehunter comes into town. Another is where a demon adopts a sick child, turns said child into a demon as well, but chaos ensues when the child's siblings/friends/family comes looking for them.

4) Something else entirely different. I'm willing to hear your ideas and I want to see what we can come up with together.

Last edited:
I would be interested in a Star Wars setting if you’d like to do that. I have a Padawan character I’d like to play.

I really like the idea of exploring a bunch of different ideas here. Also I have a similiar schedule when it comes to posting as well. Im willing to give a few different ideas a try if you want.

Hey! Are you still searching for a partner? I’d like to do a star wars with you, if you’d like to do that too

Kingdom Hearts?! ☺☺
We would be able to very easily include other fandoms in this, since a main feature is traveling to other worlds haha. I also have an OC all ready to go. If you're interested just let me know, and if not no worries.

Kingdom Hearts?! ☺☺
We would be able to very easily include other fandoms in this, since a main feature is traveling to other worlds haha. I also have an OC all ready to go. If you're interested just let me know, and if not no worries.
That sounds good to me. PM me about your OC and worlds you want to include.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back