• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

wethequeers

Fanfiction Enthusiast
Looking for a Roleplay Partner

**You Can Find My Rules on My Profile**

What I'm Looking for:
  • Someone who can write at least a paragraph per response.
  • Someone who is possibly willing to play as more than one character.
  • Someone who will play as canon characters.
  • Someone who is willing to roleplay in the genres of Romance, Fantasy, Drama, Action/Adventure, Mystery, Supernatural, Real Life and Science Fiction
  • Someone who enjoys any of the fandoms listed below.
YouTubers (PewDiePie, Markiplier, JackSepticEye, CrankGameplays, Arin Hanson (Game Grumps), Dan Avidan (Game Grumps), Matt Watson (SuperMega), Ryan Magee (SuperMega), WildSpartanz, Bluesdank, QuackityHQ, Askually

Team Fortress 2 (Video Game)

Detroit: Become Human (Video Game)

9-1-1 (TV Series)

Queer Eye (Netflix Series)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Video Game)

Twenty Øne Piløts (Band)

Supernatural (TV Series)

Sherlock (TV Series)

Grey's Anatomy (TV Series)

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Cartoon)

Teen Titans (Cartoon)

Pokemon (Cartoon)

Sonic the Hedgehog (Cartoon)

Red Dead Redemption 2 (Video Game)

Undertale (Video Game)

Five Nights at Freddy's (Video Game)

Zootopia (Movie)

Trolls (Movie)

Big Hero 6 (Movie and Cartoon)

Riverdale (TV Series)

Ouran High School Host Club (Anime)

Tokyo Ghoul (Anime)

Agresuko (Anime)

Marvel Cinematic Universe (Minus Far from Home, Infinity War and Endgame)

I do have at least one plot prepared for each of these fandoms and more. If you're familiar with a fandom that was not listed here, please ask me about it. I may have simply forgotten to mention it.

I do hope to get to hear from you!
~Belle♥

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one. What is RWBY?
Its a Web Series about four young girls who are training to protect the world from monsters called 'Grimms'. The first letters of their names make up the show's title.

It sounds interesting! Where can I watch it?
roosterteeth.com if you have a subscription. And the first five seasons are available on Amazon Prime Video if you have access to that. I wouldn't trust YouTube and I don't think its on Netflix anymore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back