• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jaam

Man no more than animal is made of moral chemicals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've made a recruitment post thingy like this before, and I'm doing it again! Now, some warnings in advance, I may not respond immediately, so be patient. Don't spam me, because some of us have other things to be focusing on, and roleplaying should not be seen as a chore. I'm psychiatrically ill, so I'm not always gonna be totally motivated and ready to put responding first.

Anyway, that being said, I'm looking for someone to roleplay My Hero Academia with!
I tend to write paragraph/s, roleplay in third person, and I try to make my half as detailed and literate as I can. Therefore, my writing style is obviously not short, illiterate, etc. I try to give the person I'm roleplaying with enough to go off of.

I can do oc x oc, or cc x cc, and I'm also cool with doubling up! Some pairings; (canon pairs, and ones I'd be interested in doing with an oc, ones I'm craving are in bold!):

- Kaminari x Jiro
- Todoroki x Momo
- Camie x Todoroki
- Ochako x Deku
- Toga x Ochako

- Toga x Izuku
- Dabi x Hawks
- Momo x Jiro
- Nejire x Tamaki
- Kirishima x Mina
- Ojiro x Hakagure
- Ochako x Tsuyu
- Toga x oc
- Denki x oc

- Monoma x oc
- Monoma x Shinso

I can also do aus + pairings, in case we want to go a separate, less canon route! Examples include (Not gonna bold any cause I love them all!!):

- Forced Marriage
- Childhood friend
- Villain/Traitor
- Amnesia
- Ghost x Human
- Actor x Costar
- Soulmates
- Zombie Apocalypse AU
- Investigator x Person Under Suspicion/Criminal
- Druggie x Friend
- Drunk confession
- Yandere/Tsundere, etc
- Kidnapped
- Fake dating
- Hitman x target
- Android/a.i x human
- Mafia boss's child x enemy gang member
- Villain/thief/criminal x hero/cop/detective
- Enemies
- Doctor x patient
- Vampire hunter/human x vampire
- Alien x human
- Popular/bully/principal’s child x bullied/nerd/unpopular/rebel, etc
- Roommates
- We hate each other and we're roommates
- We hate each other and are forced to get married
- Bad boy/girl x good girl/boy
- Best friends that live together and eventually fall in love
- Different school au

Lo and behold though, there's way more ships + pairs I didn't mention, so don't be afraid to interact, even if I didn't include something that caught your eye!
P.S: I know most of the spoilers, and I love angst, so go wild!
Pm me if you're interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back