• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Quiranna

I'm looking for group RP, based in either the Monsterhearts style or the World of Darkness setting. All manner of creature types, trying to exist together. Setting is flexible, as well as time period, though modern is easier. Heavy supernatural horror, fantasy, overlaying the world we know. I would love to hear from those with interest and start world building and plans!

What would either of you prefer, genre wise? If WoD, what flavor of supernatural do you gravitate toward?

Hmmm, cosmic, mundane horror. Paranormal. Anything where you can cut the tension in the air with a knife. I think a lot of them can facilitate that - changeling, wraith, etc. I'll admit I'm not SUPER up to brush with WoD settings. I'm also ALWAYS down for an unsettling mystery led by a very hands-on DM.
EDIT: Any reason you're posting in group rp's and not dice?

Last edited:
What would either of you prefer, genre wise? If WoD, what flavor of supernatural do you gravitate toward?
I want something with more character focus, horror-adjacent but not actual horror. So I guess more Monsterhearts. I'll elaborate in the morning.

Unfamiliar with the site, as yet. That's the only reason I can give. Thanks for pointing me in the proper direction!

Unfamiliar with the site, as yet. That's the only reason I can give. Thanks for pointing me in the proper direction!
No prob! I think (???) you can ask a mod to move the page to the dice forum so people looking for that kind of experience will see it, not 100% sure how

Oh. If you're actually planning to play the games in question, then Monsterhearts is probably out, since sex is an integral part of the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back