• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking For a Dynamic Duo For a Miltant-themed Adventure Set In The Medieval Ages W/ Fantasy of My Own Design [(1/2)] OPEN

Xillia

zєηιтн νιχєη
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Long title? Good, it states pretty much everything I need to. I'm not one to mince words or create long expository entrances that cover the overall basis of what my lore entails (yet). As I'm sure many of you are stuck at home due to COVID-19 (as I am), then you're looking for something to read. Well good news, I'm open! I'm here to get to business and find out who is interested in the RP that I've yet to disclose much detail about. It will involve multiple fantasy races from assorted backgrounds, and I'm looking for someone to play a protagonist that would initially serve as entertainment to the idea of zero to hero.

That's right, I'm looking for someone who is comfortable adding flavor to their character and letting them develop, as I will grant necessary mentors and side companions to aid in this frivolous journey. Though I will never be so open and cut with the story, as I'm looking into drastic twists and turns to add some spice to the campaign. Needless to say, I need a MATURE partner who is capable of dealing with this, as I'll be throwing heavy and dark themes in the plot towards the overall dreary ambiance I intend to create. Being able to type multi-para to a novella is an absolute requirement, and good grammar and punctuation should go without saying. If you're in doubt of your abilities, feel free to send me a sample of your writing and I will make my selection accordingly. To keep myself from being burnt out, I'll only permit two actual applicants to engage with me, as I don't want all of my efforts being spent in vain and producing poor quality posts due to an energetic blowout.

If you're also thinking "Hey, I might not get in, why bother shooting her a message?" The answer is simple, shoot me a damned message. I hardly care about the casual glimpse and oversight, if you're interested, message me. I may have a better answer than you're originally expecting. As well as frequently checking in on this, when any of my two spots have been taken, I'll be sure to update the title with each successful start, because I know a majority of people like to type up their starters then walk away. So once the ball is rolling, I'll lock it down so it doesn't escape me. I'm fairly active as I've been set to working from home, so my response time is fairly quick and I can manage about 6-7 posts a day varying in length from 11-78 paragraphs (yes one has gone that long). I'm only asking for (at minimum) 4 paragraphs a post, and about 1 to 2 responses a day.

Lastly, I will do MxM, FxM, and FxF (Gotta give respect to every angle here). But I do not expect you as a partner, to limit yourself to just one character, flex those writing muscles and look to meet me halfway on a multitude of platforms. Of course, you have free reign over each character you create (this definitely should have gone in the paragraph above but I don't really have the time to correct it, though as I'm typing this, I am fully aware that I just might), but ultimately I need a writing companion that will meet me in the center of all my prerequisites listed above.

So are you willing to visit the gorgeous visages I've planned for this unnamed world as of this moment, sweeping oceans of sapphire, grasslands of emerald with contrast bright enough to make pre-90's worn televisions look like a joke? Good, glad I have held your attention thus far, because on the inverse portion of this world, there are greyed fields of ash littered with corpses, marshes, and bogs with humidity and insects of diverse origins, along with golden deserts, ripe with slave traders and blistering sun, deprived villages and tyrant rulers. Furthermore (this is all the actual seepage I will permit into my world before fully acquiring a partner and divulging to them the truth of this manifold world)...

If you've managed to make it this far, please message me with your favorite animal, and pick a tree, please post a picture of it for me (of the aforementioned vegetation), this will not only show me your dedication but how well you manage to read through things. Failure to do so will result in my telling you to go back and read over the entire post. If the requirements are not met a second time, I will politely ask you to leave. This is all there is to it, I underlined them--so this task should not be incredibly difficult, though I imagine most of you are well aware that that is often not the case for some.

Now here's a summarized version of my requirements!

⤥Can develop characters from lowly beginnings
⤥Good response time
⤥Good response quality/length (defer to the paragraphs above)
⤥Comfortable with MxM MxF FxF
⤥Mentally flexible
⤥Mature
⤥Able to handle gritty plots
⤥Able to create more than one character if asked.

That's it! Just send me a PM and we'll get to plotting!

giphy (1).gif

-Everyone's favorite, Xillia Xillia

Last edited:
I'm sensing a dnd background? this is actually pretty much what I was looking for to the T. I am 23, and my profession is story and character development: i build worlds and characters, act, and devote myself to the art of fantasy. I want to be a hero, and I want to explore your land.

(damn i just saw this is closed. well shit. let me know if it ever reopens.)

I will post an update if things fall through, just be sure to watch the thread.

I don't really know how to phrase this. (・-・*) Uhh... can I ask you to test me? I am competent at making descriptive emotional responses and describing modern day settings my character is in, but I'm not sure how'd I do in a fantasy setting (.. )…

Actually it'd be unfair to ask you for the effort (′▽`〃). You can toally ignore me lol

I don't really know how to phrase this. (・-・*) Uhh... can I ask you to test me? I am competent at making descriptive emotional responses and describing modern day settings my character is in, but I'm not sure how'd I do in a fantasy setting (.. )…
Send me a message and I'll see what I can do to help out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back