• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ThomasYeagger

Professional meme saver
Hello there !

My cravings include fantasy, furries/non-human species in general, mixing worlds, some fandoms... But my main problem here so far is consistency, people who are here once a month or who just stop answering altogether after a few messages....

So I'd just like anyone, any age and gender, to rp with as long as it actually happens ! I don't ask for many posts a day, but something that goes on every day or every few days at least ^-^

Feel free to check my other posts and such, or to give me your own ideas :3

Edit where I seem a bit unfriendly: Fandom is really low on my list, please don't come at me if you want a canon x canon romance of the last anime you watched... I'd rather write my own characters.

Last edited:
Mixing fandoms is pretty much exactly what I’m looking for in my own hunt. ^^ Have you heard of Demon Slayer by chance? Crosses fingers in hope.
Sorry, unpopular opinion I know, but it didn't catch on me >.> Pretty much everything that studio does is a miss on me

Hello, if you are still looking for someone to rp with I wouldn't mind giving it a chance. I do give a forewarning that I do have a 3 year who takes up a lot of my time but I want to get back into rping. :)

Sup! I’d love a consistently replying partner too! Do you do slice of life?

I sometimes to. I am getting off of a 10 year hiatus so I might be a bit rusty but before I went on my hiatus I mainly done apocalypse style rp and rps about cats 😅

Woops sorry about that I didn't have my glasses on when I looked at that so I thought you were talking to me :deadopenmouth::deadopenmouth:

hi i'm nikoru. although i may not be into full-blown furries, i can have nekomimi (cat ears). i hope you're still interested :)

Hello! I'd be in for an original plot! (OC X OC). I'm feeling some sci-fi mixed with medieval themes- Or just plain post apocalyptic stuff!!

I've been rping for 7-ish years, I'm adv. Lit to novella (i tend to match my partner however). LMK if you're up for discussion! I can do Discord!

(EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm very consistent. If I don't reply in a day or two, feel free to bump our chat! I'll have probably missed the notification, or forgotten to reply after reading)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back