• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a bnha roleplay partner!

Minteafresh

Hello. So recently, I've made a bnha oc that I'm pretty proud of. Their kinda chaotic and a wildcard, so I'm really excited to cause chaos and really alot of dumb but funny things. But first, a couple of things. One, I only do ocxoc when it comes to fandoms, canonxoc just isn't my style. Two, please don't make a overpowered quirk! I've had issues in the past where people have a super op quirk with no limitations and they always try to one-up everything my oc did...not fun. Three, don't make a super depressed oc. I really want a fun roleplay, and sad things aren't my cup of tea, especially since roleplays have went like: 'Oh yeah I got grounded when I was younger for drawing on the walls' 'Tch,lucky. When I was younger my parents kicked me onto the street and I had to fend for myself. A rabid dog ate my best friend Mary and I had to survive off of the salt from my tears' and it really kills for vibe. Suddenly, this has turned into me rambling, my bad. Also, I don't have discord and carry out all the roleplays here! And I'm a minor.

My oc is
Full name: .Alekander Brooks

Nickname: .Alek

Alias: .He has yet to decide on one

Sexuality: .pansexual

Appearance: .
3029da739d0582f157c19d0a6b46ff66.jpg

Personality: .a little shit, frankly. Alek has nothing better to do with flirt with people or piss them off. Embodiment of gen-z so don't be surprised if you hear him quote a tiktok. Because of that, he has no problem roasting someone but can't tell the waiter they got his order wrong. Comes off really strong but is a baby. Swears like a sailor and usually does what he wants. Def bullies twelve year olds on the internet like any person. Somehow he's loveable and has friends...though that's a mystery on its own.

Likes: .his phone, he'd most likely die without it. His favorite subject is lunch and he enjoys baking, mostly trying out recipes he finds online, painting his nails black because he thinks its cute, skateboarding.

Dislikes: .school, bc duh. Math has scarred him, catch him banging his head on the desk. He hates cottage cheese and squid, those things are just wrong.

Quirk name: .Sentient

Quirk info: .in short, he can makes things come 'alive' to do his bidding. Depending on what he needs it to do, its physical appearance may change. The time depends on his energy, and things can easily spiral out of control if he doesn't have enough focus. Because he's essentially bringing something to life, it now has its own thoughts and feelings. And Alek is controlling its will and whatever he's brought to life can easily turn on him, breaking free. Because of this, he's pretty good at multi-tasking and can control up to four different things, but after that, things get crazy. The time limit on how long he can bring something to life depends on alot of factors such as how many things he's controlling, size, energy etc.

Hero outfit: .a fairly simple combat suit. Alek's quirk doesn't need anything special

Alliance: .heros? He totally agrees Stains logic though, so he isn't a fan of all heroes.

Background: .Alek comes from America, and moved to Japan because we all know which education system is better. So he knows japanese and english. But he's corrupted in a 'dirty jokes' and making depressing comments kinda way, not good. He has a little brother named Liam who is the only child he wouldn't drop-kick butwouldtellthemsantaisn'treal

Extra: .Alek stress bakes. So if you saw him make a three tier cake the night before a test, no you didn't <3
and he's my chaotic disaster. I'd love for a really fun roleplay where its not just focused on them training to be heroes, but side things too. Like somehow a study 'date' turns into them trying to figure out the perfect amount of chocolate chips for a cookie. Or selling pastry's to make enough money to buy a dog they fell in love with at the animal shelter. Or we can have em aged up, and making a hero company. But really, their bullying every villain their supposed to capture, and Alek's live streaming them running from some villian. In short, a chaotic and really fun roleplay.

Course, we can have serious moments too, but mainly something just really chill and easy. Anyway; if you're interested, please dm me! Thanks <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back