• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for a 1x1 black butler rp! (m/m ccxcc and cc(Violet)x(Your male)oc)

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay Black Butler with.

I’m new to this site, but I’ve been roleplaying for years.

I can play either Ciel or Alois, I don’t mind who I’ll be. I play characters canonly, and I ask you to do the same.

I have two ideas in mind, one is Book of Circus and the other is Book of Atlantic since they’re my favorite arcs. Or maybe we could even do it in order!

I’ve been reading the manga and I’m in love with the school arc. As well, honestly more than book of circus.

I would also like to play as Gregory Violet. I adore his character and willing to pair up with a male oc. (The oc must be around his age, 18-19. And I prefer another student rather than someone with a contract.)

Though I’m also interested in a modern au with them! I think that could be fun but I don’t have a solid plot in mind yet so we could make one together.

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I won’t do smut, nor will I want anything forced. No p*dophilia, so I’m not interested in stuff like Ciel x Sebastian because that makes me uncomfortable.

I expect you to be able to reply. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

No soft uwu, overly edgy, Mary/grey-sues, or self inserts. I find these hard to work with, plus they annoy and bore me. I don’t roleplay with furry/neko’s either. Bad experiences.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back