• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking For 1x1 Roleplay Partners

Poetic

Wild Spirit, Soft Heart, Sweet Soul.
Thread.jpg
Hello! I'm super bad at introduction's but here goes nothing, my name is Poetic and I do not have a nickname but you can make one up for you if you would like. I have been roleplaying for a year, I have found myself with a lot of time on my hands so I started looking around for a new place that I would write up then I found this one and it looks very promising. The first thing that I would like to talk about is the roles that I like to play, I'm female and I only play female roles but what I am willing to do is double up on characters as a male. I can write up to four decent sized paragraphs but it depends on the day I have been having or what the person I am writing with gives me. I have a couple of rules that I have for doubling but I will talk about that a little later into this thread. Now I am a very laid back person, I never ghost people because I find it rude and I will always tell people if I'm not interested anymore but I do ask for you to do the same. If you have any questions please just ask them I do not mind, I'm an open book you can ask me anything that you would like!

So I have a couple of rules for when I double, not all of them are a must but I still like to put it out there. I never double up on roleplay's, I have done it before and it did not go over well so I have not done it since, I ask for at least three paragraphs for each main character but you're always welcome to do more. I like to pick the face claim for the character that my partner will be playing for me and of course you're welcome to do the same but this one is not a must but I would like for us to talk about it more if you're wanting to double. The only thing I ask of you is to have a realistic face claim, I have nothing against anime ones but I like realistic ones so much better. I would like for my partner to add maybe some pictures or a banner for their characters but like I said before it's up to you, do what makes your beautiful heart happy!

Thread (1).jpg
Pairings
Demon x Demon Hunter
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Cop x Criminal
Vampire x Human
Ghost x Human
Ex-Convict x Convict
Teacher x Student
Celebrity x Fan
Drug Dealer x Preacher's Child
Enemy x Enemy
Arranged Marriage
Assassin x Target
Angel x Human
Good girl x Bad boy
Tutor x Bad student
Boss x Intern
Boss x Employee
Royalty x bodyguard
Farmers Daughter x Worker
Bartender x Owner
Model x Photographer
CEO Daughter x Library worker

Best friend Road Trip

I am going to add more to this thread as time goes on but if anything peaks your interest please just private message me, if you have any questions about any of the pairings please PM me or you're very welcome to post on this thread and ask me. I hope to hear from you!

44d6e859a26a06d291bc2a06105d8804.gif

Hi, can I call you Chloe? Anyways I was wondering if you do FxF pairings? If so we could maybe work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back