• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lookin for Rp's bc I finally have some time <3

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good morning, afternoon, evening, or even middle of the night!!
My name is Lex (she/her) and I am 22! I've been roleplaying for like, idk 6 years now lol. I've been on this site for almoat 3 years. I would like to say I'm semi-lit, but I also 100% make mistakes, so please don't get upset with me if I make them occasionally! I do have a job, and recently dropped out of college bc mental health matters <3 I'm also very forgetful and often like to put off replying when I'm in a place I can think better (As in my bed haha) So if I don't reply for a few days, please send me a message! I promise I didn't mean to ghost you! That being said, I tend to completely ignore my sleep schedule, so I'm on here pretty often. I absolutely love ooc chats! I adore them as I'd love to get to know who I'm roleplaying with! It also just makes the actual roleplay nice and easy to read through.

Let's get onto the fun stuff, shall we?

• I would greatly appreciate it if you were 18+, especially for romance plots as that just makes me more comfortable. I would actually prefer around a 1-2/3 paragraph reply length. But, if you want to write more, you totally can! I would say my usual reply length is about 1-2/3, and I actually get very stressed reading through novellas! I'm super laid back and I seriously just love the little things, tell me your characters throughts, what they're playing with, if they're shuffling-it just adds to the story! Don't stress if it's a short reply either, it's hard to write much when you're character is waiting for a responce from my own! Tbh as long as it's easy to go off of, I'm totally good.

I also tend to make some small background characters, and if you also want to do the same you're more than welcomed to!!! Don't need a cs for those unless you'd like to have one! ☺️

Feel free to suggest any ideas that you have! I'd absolutely love to hear them!! If I don't respond, it's probably bc I forgot about this thread LOL! So go ahead and send me a message too!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back