• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Longtime Pokémon Lance x oc rp search (always looking)

EllicharaTheReshiram

Megalomaniac Reshiram
Hi! (∩_∩)
As the title suggests, I'm looking for an rp partner that can play as Lance while I play as my oc. I would say I'm semi lit to literate as I can write up to 4 paragraphs when I'm at my best (I normally don't write more than 2 though).
I'm open for beginners too and I don't really have any requirements except no one liners and you must have at least some knowledge of Pokémon.

Here's my prompt for the story:
14 year old Hiina has been a pop idol most of her life. One day, she and her group (Sparkle Himes) performs at a big Pokémon league in Johto. It was all great until Hiina's partner Alolan Vulpix noticed one of Lance's Dragonites and attacked it. Unfortunately, the leader of Hiina's company saw this and banned her from not only her current company but from all idol companies since battling was strictly forbidden. Lance figured that being an idol was all the girl knew and he felt sorry for her. So he decided that since he was looking for someone to succeed him as the Johto champion, he might as well train up her to become the one. Hiina knew this might be the only opportunity she can get, so she decided to take it even though she had always been very afraid of battling. But what she didn't know was that the training would be extremely harsh and exhausting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back