• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings longterm OC rp?

Diaval

Hello and thanks for reading my post :)

There are currently several fandoms i would love to rp , which i will list below -
but first a few things about my and my writing style:

- be 18+ . I'm 25 and am not comfortable writing with someone younger.

- Ocs only. I am willing to write for canon characters if they make a cameo, but would prefer to lay the main focus on own characters. If you want to stick to your ocs as well or rather the canon ones however is compleately up to you ; it is just a personal preference :)

- normaly i write in past tense, third person, but we can also do a script like writing style if you want to

-no one liners or one word replies. I try to match the lenght of my replies with those of my current partner in crime, but it would be great to have at least 1-3 paragraphes each time!

-be active please! I will try to reply at least once a day or every other day- should i be unable to reply for a while i would tell you

FANDOMS:

- Bleach

-DC/ Batman ( any version )

- Star Trek ( any generation or alternative timeline )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back