• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Grim McGrath

Hit Me!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Just making a post looking for long term roleplay partners. I'm literate on average and am looking for people on the longer side of semi lit. I do original ideas as well as fandoms. Mostly video games but I also do movies, some older anime and cartoons. All I'm looking for is someone who won't disappear forever at random. I'm active daily and have a lot of experience character and world building. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm intersted! The last thing you need to worry with me is disappearing forever (I literally apologize to ai. bots, I'm too anxious to ignore anyone). If you're willing to deal with a newbie, then DM me : )

im a one line and a first person role player and i write once in a day but meybe more in a day if i remember to check on this side yes or no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back