• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term Partner Search!

Merily

Hey ya'll, I'm gunna keep this short and sweet. Name's Meri, 22, college student. I am still recovering from a concussion and while I'm okay, sometimes I need to take a break and take like a 2 hour nap and recharge and sometimes I do it without warning. I am not ignoring you, just give me a hot minute.

Stuff about me!
  • I'm looking for 18+ (non-negotiable, I do not wish to write with minors) literate partners for a plot heavy roleplay with longer replies
  • Doubling is cool (and preferred when needed)
  • I would like some romance thrown into the mix!
  • I generally prefer to play female roles, unless we are doubling!
  • I am a literate RPer and would like the same. That said, I'm terribly dyslexic and don't always catch my mistakes, so bare with me and just let me know if I make a mistake!
  • Post frequency from me is pretty often, a few times a day on good weeks.
I also like darker themed rps - violence, sex (not necessarily smut), drugs, horror, supernatural, paranormal, crime, etc.

Please send a PM if you're interested or comment below if you can't pm yet!

Simplified Plots / Pairings (FxF or MxF only please)
(if one is bold it's my preferred role, if not let's talk about it! tbh lets talk about it anyway)
  • Detective x Gang Leader
    • While working a case that has some gang involvent, our detective comes across and has a strange connection with the local gang leader.
  • Paranormal Investigator/Medium/Psychic x Detective
    • The Age-old trope: This paranormal investigator/medium has really gotten under the skin of this homicide detective, mainly because they keep interrupting their investigation of the murder of [Insert Important City Official].
  • Werewolf x Human/MerPerson/Vampi
  • Vampire x Human
  • Superhero x Anti-Hero
    • A self-proclaimed superhero and another person of 'questionable' morals find themselves needing to team up against a common enemy.
  • Hunter x Supernatural Creature
  • Supernatural Creature x Supernatural Creature
Let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
If you're looking for someone to participate in the DetectivexGangLeader, BadSomeone×GoodSomeone, Superhero×Anti-Hero, or Hunter×Creature arcs, I would be glad to lend a hand.

Would definitely be interested in playing an antihero character with gray morals for a superhero RP! PM me so we can talk details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back