• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ┇ Long Term Partner Search ! (Featuring Fandoms) ┇

josiaht

💔 hand in unlovable hand 💔
648651.gif

hello ! i'm looking for long term partners, though i'm totally fine with stuff being short term too !
while i may use informal writing here, i consider myself semi-lit/lit ! i usually match my partners
length, but i do prefer a couple paragraphs at least. i'm 21, so i'd prefer partners over 18 as well.
i'm also nonbinary and use they/them pronouns !!
i don't format my roleplay replies in an aesthetic way 99% of the time, so i don't expect that of you either!

what i'm looking for ;; with all that being said, i'm essentially looking for anything roleplay wise, though i do
have a penchant for romance ! i enjoy canon x oc, and i'm always willing to double up (and i feel more comfortable doing so)
when it comes to this! i'm fine with mlm (mxm), wlw (fxf), and het (mxf) ships ! i'm also totally ok with canon x canon
and oc x oc, if you feel that more !! i'll list some plots under a spoiler tag too !

response time, activity, and errors ;; i'm pretty much on daily, so i'll attempt to reply daily if not multiple times a day based on your response time, but
please don't think you need to rush! i want you to be able to relax and feel comfortable taking your time. if i don't get back to you in a couple days
please remind me ! i try not to forget stuff, but my memory isn't the best. i don't tend to ghost, so i'd appreciate if you didn't either ! you're free
to drop the rp for any reason, i just ask you let me know you're dropping it !! i don't need an explanation, either. i don't expect perfection
from my partners, so if you make mistakes in your writing you're all good ! as long as i can read it, that's all i need.

ooc chat
;; i'd love to make friends, especially if we plan to be long term partners! i use telegram, discord, and email as forms of communication.
i'm a lot more laid back in chats and generally love making friends, so i'd love to shoot the shit with you outside of rp ! it's by no means
a necessity, but it would be nice !

plotting ;; i don't have a preference on plotting or just jumping right in, truth be told ! either one works and i have a lot of fun with
doing both, but if we're going to do long term i'd prefer plotting at least a couple things to ensure we're on the same page. i also have
other plots than the ones i list that are more fleshed out and thought about, so feel free to ask about them !!

off limits stuff ;; i think most of the stuff i'm unwilling to do is already against rpn's rules. i'm fine with dark themes and am willing to
discuss them, but anything romanticizing said themes will always be a no for me ! i like angsty stuff and things that dabble on a darker
tone but anything making it sound ok or romantic or anything is a big ol no thank you. i also flat out won't do anything sexual or hot
and heavy, regardless of if it's on rpn or not. i'm fine with fade to blacks and all, but anything past that doesn't make me comfortable.

Fandoms !
Twilight
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Death Note
The Last of Us (1 & 2)
The Walking Dead Game
Supernatural (please do note I've only seen the early seasons!)
Resident Evil 7
The Vampire Diaries
Devil Number 4
Outlast
Far Cry 3 & 4
Infamous Series
Beyond Two Souls
Oyasumi Punpun
MHA / BNHA (I'm super super new to this series and not done yet)
Life is Strange (1 & 2)
There's probs more I'm forgetting so I'll
update this as I remember!!

Random other plots!
demon x human
demon x angel
pirate x royalty
royalty x criminal
criminal x private investigator
vampire x wolf
vampire x human
wolf x human
mafia boss x civilian

|-----------------|
| THANK |
| YOU |
| FOR |
| READING! |
|----------------|
(\__/)
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ

A Twilight based rp with oc x oc would be cool, or a Ouran Highschool Host Club one with oc's as well! :)

648651.gif

hello ! i'm looking for long term partners, though i'm totally fine with stuff being short term too !
while i may use informal writing here, i consider myself semi-lit/lit ! i usually match my partners
length, but i do prefer a couple paragraphs at least. i'm 21, so i'd prefer partners over 18 as well.
i'm also nonbinary and use they/them pronouns !!
i don't format my roleplay replies in an aesthetic way 99% of the time, so i don't expect that of you either!

what i'm looking for ;; with all that being said, i'm essentially looking for anything roleplay wise, though i do
have a penchant for romance ! i enjoy canon x oc, and i'm always willing to double up (and i feel more comfortable doing so)
when it comes to this! i'm fine with mlm (mxm), wlw (fxf), and het (mxf) ships ! i'm also totally ok with canon x canon
and oc x oc, if you feel that more !! i'll list some plots under a spoiler tag too !

response time, activity, and errors ;; i'm pretty much on daily, so i'll attempt to reply daily if not multiple times a day based on your response time, but
please don't think you need to rush! i want you to be able to relax and feel comfortable taking your time. if i don't get back to you in a couple days
please remind me ! i try not to forget stuff, but my memory isn't the best. i don't tend to ghost, so i'd appreciate if you didn't either ! you're free
to drop the rp for any reason, i just ask you let me know you're dropping it !! i don't need an explanation, either. i don't expect perfection
from my partners, so if you make mistakes in your writing you're all good ! as long as i can read it, that's all i need.

ooc chat ;; i'd love to make friends, especially if we plan to be long term partners! i use telegram, discord, and email as forms of communication.
i'm a lot more laid back in chats and generally love making friends, so i'd love to shoot the shit with you outside of rp ! it's by no means
a necessity, but it would be nice !

plotting ;; i don't have a preference on plotting or just jumping right in, truth be told ! either one works and i have a lot of fun with
doing both, but if we're going to do long term i'd prefer plotting at least a couple things to ensure we're on the same page. i also have
other plots than the ones i list that are more fleshed out and thought about, so feel free to ask about them !!

off limits stuff ;; i think most of the stuff i'm unwilling to do is already against rpn's rules. i'm fine with dark themes and am willing to
discuss them, but anything romanticizing said themes will always be a no for me ! i like angsty stuff and things that dabble on a darker
tone but anything making it sound ok or romantic or anything is a big ol no thank you. i also flat out won't do anything sexual or hot
and heavy, regardless of if it's on rpn or not. i'm fine with fade to blacks and all, but anything past that doesn't make me comfortable.

Fandoms !
Twilight
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Death Note
The Last of Us (1 & 2)
The Walking Dead Game
Supernatural (please do note I've only seen the early seasons!)
Resident Evil 7
The Vampire Diaries
Devil Number 4
Outlast
Far Cry 3 & 4
Infamous Series
Beyond Two Souls
Oyasumi Punpun
MHA / BNHA (I'm super super new to this series and not done yet)
Life is Strange (1 & 2)
There's probs more I'm forgetting so I'll
update this as I remember!!

Random other plots!
demon x human
demon x angel
pirate x royalty
royalty x criminal
criminal x private investigator
vampire x wolf
vampire x human
wolf x human
mafia boss x civilian

|-----------------|
| THANK |
| YOU |
| FOR |
| READING! |
|----------------|
(\__/)
(•ㅅ•) ||
/   づ
A Vampire Diaires RP with OC x canon is what I would want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back