• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Brea The Brave

Welcome to my Naruto RP interests thread. This will be a small descriptive long term group just so it will be easier to manage and so everyone can keep up without being left behind.

This will be starting in Part1 so to speak, meaning that all Genin will be fresh out of the academy. However, at some point, we will have a time-skip to what is essentially Part2. The reason I keep saying essentially is that this is the Naruto universe but we aren’t playing the original story, we are playing our own.

What do I need from you? Be able to write at least a paragraph, preferably in the third person. By paragraph, I do mean at least 5 sentences. I would prefer it if you do more if you can but this is a minimum requirement.

I don’t mind romances but keep in mind they are kids age 13 and possibly younger, so I'm going to need you to be patient, nothing past a crush until we get to the time skip. Not saying your character can't express interest in someone just saying, slow your roll. Also, I really don't want the romances to overshadow the rest of the story.

You are allowed to have more than one character if you like, but these are the roles I need to be filled for the main squad.

I need a Jonin for anyone who doesn’t want to start out as a kid, this is the spot for you. I am willing to take this role if no one else is but I do plan on playing a Genin.

Speaking of Genin I need about 2 to 3 Genin since squads consist of 4 to 5 people I am willing to have 4 Genin on a squad. I actually believe we can make some pretty interesting stories and scenarios based on this fact. If we go this route the story will be that instead of 9 Genin passing 10 passed so the had to put the extra on a squad since they couldn't be in one by themselves meaning whoever chooses to be the extra part of your story will be that you were the only one to pass the hidden exam from your original squad for recognizing the point of the bell test and therefore were placed on a new squad, meaning you were not originally placed on the same squad as everyone else after the graduation ceremony. Again I am willing to take this role if no one else is.

Is anyone allowed to be a Jinchuuriki? Yes but only one and it’s first come first serve. Please keep in mind just because you are a Jinchuuriki does not mean you are automatically stronger than everyone else especially since you will not have control over your Bijuu or even get along with it at first (Unless you are the Jonin, this only applies to those starting out as Genin. Also of you choose to be an Uchiha you cannot have a Bijuu, don't ask why you already know why XD) and even when you do master your Bijuu it highly depends on how everyone else has built up their characters by that point. I would like this not to turn into DBZ syndrome where whoever throws the bigger jutsu is better, stronger maybe but I would like intelligence and skill to play a factor in things as well.

I would like to have people who are looking to make a story, people who are willing to contribute their own ideas or at least follow along.

Name:
Appearance: (Pics and or Description if you choose to add in their teenage appearance or maybe even their adult appearance be sure to specify it, also add in their height and weights for the time skip if you do.)
Date of Birth:
Zodiac Sign:
Personality:
Bio:
Height:
Weight:
Blood Type:
Favorite Food:
Least Favorite Food:
Hobby:
Jutsu: (Other than the basic Jutsu that everyone and their grandmother knows by the time they graduate the Academy you are allowed to have 4 Jutsu to start with as a Genin. All others you will have to train to gain and master, please be mindful of the ones you pick clearly Kirin and False Darkness are not rookie-level Jutsu by any stretch of the imagination not even for a talented student.)
Miscellaneous: (Anything extra you want to add in)

Squad 1:

Jonin: Salvagers Salvation
Genin 1: Brea The Brave
Genin 2: iseelight
Genin 3: The Regal Rper

Squad 2:

Jonin: Kameron Esters-
Genin 1: Orikanyo
Genin 2: Gypsy Fae
Genin 3: Spiderverse
Genin 4: The Good Doctor

Squad 3:

Jonin: Cocoa Adel
Genin 1: Anthropoltergeist

Genin 2: Beski
Genin 3: JustJazzy

Last edited:
I would like to be the Jonin if you will. I'm new to this website; so if you need to verify literacy or anything else, I'm game.
Awesome, also you don't have to but if you would like to I won't turn down your offer. I want to trust that people will be honest and comply with the rules, but if not, we'll that would be unfortunate...for them.

Some since we basically have everyone except for the possible extra Genin I went ahead and made the CS Page so whenever you are finished making your characters, go ahead and post them there.

oi, oi, lemme in coach.

I can do it.

Lemme be the very best!

Since we have everyone now I went ahead and made OOC in case you all want to start conversing with one another, plan some things out make sure no one is stepping on anyone's toes.

Alright, guys so here is the thing. Someone contacted me and asked if it was okay for them to join even though we already have 4 people plus and extra.

So I told this person if they can find enough people to fill out a second-team I would play the Jonin for their squad if they couldn't find someone to play Jonin that is. So there may be a few more people but all in all the group will still be small.

I'm new here and I don't really know anyone so that might be hard but I'll try.
I mean even if you can't if someone signs up I'll accept them as part of your squad. At the very least you need to find one more person or one more person needs to sign up, but there's still time so don't stress if push comes to shove I'll make a second Genin.

I mean even if you can't if someone signs up I'll accept them as part of your squad. At the very least you need to find one more person or one more person needs to sign up, but there's still time so don't stress if push comes to shove I'll make a second Genin.
So does that mean Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- and I are in since you'll play another Genin if no one else signs up? Like is it okay for us to start making characters?

Hmm, sure I can play a Jonin, been a minute since I did Naruto.

Is there any positions still open?
Yes, we do have room for an extra Genin if you are interested. Of course, this is a special position where your character is a 10th student that managed to noass the hidden exam and understand the meaning of the bell test. However, you could not be placed on a squad by yourself so they placed you with one of the graduating squads.

I will even let you decide which squad you want to be on. If you don't care which on I'll just roll a die.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back