• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Long Term 1x1 Search

Sugarplum

Tickler of Brains
Hello.
My apologies.
I don't know how to give this thread a "wow" factor.
I am currently returning to the RP world and looking for a long term partner to tickle my fancy.
I have been roleplaying for 10+ years and have dabbled in almost any genre you little imagination can come up with.
However, I am old enough that "back in my day" all this crazy BBCoding wasn't a thing. So forgive me for being primitive. I will learn... eventually.

Here is a bit of what I am looking for
<3 Must be 18+. I am an adult and do enjoy adult themed RP. <3
<3 Original Characters Only! <3
<3 Must be decently Literate. I tend to write 3+ detailed paragraphs and would like a partner that can keep up and create a wonderful story. Errors happen though, I have them too. <3
<3 I am looking for Long-Term stories that can be developed on a daily basis. I understand life happens, just let me know if you cannot post so I am not waiting around all day. <3
<3 I am open to Dark or Morbid themes, especially in a medieval or apocalyptic setting. <3
<3 M/F pairings. I'm only comfortable playing a female. (Sorry!) <3

<3 I am a sucker for a good romance. <3

Send a message if I sparked your interest or if you want to spark mine!
Here are some ideas, open to others.

(Human/Robot Romance) Humans have advanced in technology over the centuries. Robots were created to run their every day lives, but this wasn't enough. Science pushed them further, making the robots look more human with each passing model, giving them involving A.I. systems that allowed them to think and experience life for themselves. The gap between man and machine closed quickly. What really was life? As the robots grew more aware of their surroundings they began to notice the human impact on the environment, the dwindling resources, and the overall disrespect of the world around them. The robots were stronger, smarter, and far more capable of taking care of the planet they called home. It triggered a revolution that was seemingly unheard of. The war only lasted a year, but it was a year that changed the way of life forever. The humans lost. They were cast out of their homes and into the wasteland that was left in the aftermath. The robots built walls around what precious few cities were left. Humans were made to live in the scavenged lands were no clean water or food would ever be found. Humans were the disease to the Earth and the robots were doing a great job at eradicating it. Robots that were once programmed to help the human population were rewired to new purposes.... But for the ever involving A.I... could they really forget everything that the humans have taught them? Was their compassion and empathy really something that could be taken away with the flip of a switch?

1615067714293.png

(Witch Hunter) Witches were real, but not in the sense that everyone would have guessed. The fairytale of green skin and hooked noses was just that... a fairytale. The reality is ghoulish looking creatures. Once human, they have traded their souls for immortality. By simply consuming human hearts they could live forever, be stronger, and be the ultimate magical predator. The human population has dwindle. Unable to stop the spread of these witches the humans now live in domed hives. In the dome of Eden, the catholic church now holds complete authority over the overpacked city. Enforcers known as Priests control the population from getting out of hand and hunt the witches. Though the Priests were well equipped, the best way to hunt a witch is with another witch. The Catholic Church found a way to control a few witches. A special made serum takes place of human hearts. Though they will never be at the full capacity of a witch, these halflings were still able to gain some of the magical abilities without turning into ghouls. These special class Priests are no better than dogs and treated as such in this cruel new world, but it beats getting hunted down and killed like an animal.

1615068342743.png

(Werewolf) Life as a werewolf isn't bad. The pack has cozied up in a small town where no was suspects what they are. Even with the passing of their alpha no one seems to want to take up the reigns and disturb this pleasant life. A few years blending in with the humans is starting to make the pack careless. They are shifting in broad daylight, using unnatural strength in public, and some are even trying to couple with humans. This can all lead to disaster in mere seconds. But there is a new Alpha in town. A lone wolf that just strolls in from the streets and demands control of the pack. Fur flies within the pack as the danger of being discovered lingers in the air. Can this Alpha gain control of the pack? Or is this town in danger of wild dogs in the streets?

1615180373019.png

Last edited:
Hello.
My apologies.
I don't know how to give this thread a "wow" factor.
I am currently returning to the RP world and looking for a long term partner to tickle my fancy.
I have been roleplaying for 10+ years and have dabbled in almost any genre you little imagination can come up with.
However, I am old enough that "back in my day" all this crazy BBCoding wasn't a thing. So forgive me for being primitive. I will learn... eventually.

Here is a bit of what I am looking for
<3 Must be 18+. I am an adult and do enjoy adult themed RP. <3
<3 Original Characters Only! <3
<3 Must be decently Literate. I tend to write 3+ detailed paragraphs and would like a partner that can keep up and create a wonderful story. Errors happen though, I have them too. <3
<3 I am looking for Long-Term stories that can be developed on a daily basis. I understand life happens, just let me know if you cannot post so I am not waiting around all day. <3
<3 I am open to Dark or Morbid themes, especially in a medieval or apocalyptic setting. <3
<3 M/F pairings. I'm only comfortable playing a female. (Sorry!) <3

<3 I am a sucker for a good romance. <3

Send a message if I sparked your interest or if you want to spark mine!
Hey, I'd love to do a roleplay with you! Let me know if your interested

Hello! I would love to do human/robot with you.

I’m down to do either if your still looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back