• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Live OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Catch me having to recreate the stand of the swiss guard later on....I will be blasting sabaton in the background should this happen and I have to create such a post.

I dont think my character will be to bad, as in causing danger (unless her loyalties sway), but she would be difficult. I would watch out...

hehehe

I will build walls Inside the castle. I will put a guard at every doorway. I will comission a demonic summoning so that a balrog is stalking the halls. There are no limits to my madness and loyalty.

No, it's fine. I'm the same way. New and interesting rp starts up, and it just goes so slowly when it starts. But that's how a lot of them seem to go. When we gain traction, posts will start to pick up I'm sure.

No, it's fine. I'm the same way. New and interesting rp starts up, and it just goes so slowly when it starts. But that's how a lot of them seem to go. When we gain traction, posts will start to pick up I'm sure.
Haha, yay! All of the ideas are just tipping over the dam...

Alright, so here's the situation folks. Reg's recently moved into her new place (nice), but she's low on data and won't have proper wi-fi till saturday. Please be patient till then, she'll post where and when she can.

Alright, so here's the situation folks. Reg's recently moved into her new place (nice), but she's low on data and won't have proper wi-fi till saturday. Please be patient till then, she'll post where and when she can.
Okay, glad we have a proper date to stick to! I wish her the best on the move in :)

I hope everything's going okay with her move and it's all good. I'm here for the long run so I'm in no rush :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back