• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Live OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Thanks for all the understanding guys! I had to run over to my mom's to work on my brothers birthday present so I'm stealing her wifi right now lmao

Will get a post up!

Also I love the fact that you all took an event I only had planned to get everyone together and interacting and are all like "SOMETHING IS GONNA HAPPEN"

and now I'm just like "well guess I gotta blow something up now" lmao

Also I love the fact that you all took an event I only had planned to get everyone together and interacting and are all like "SOMETHING IS GONNA HAPPEN"

and now I'm just like "well guess I gotta blow something up now" lmao
Hahaha, our characters are all very on edge XD

Good morning. I'll be heading out here shortly for a doctors appointment, but then I'll be around again (not sure if that'll matter much or not). Personal highlights of the post were "so I don't have to bust down a door....again", and the poor younger guard being late.

Good morning. I'll be heading out here shortly for a doctors appointment, but then I'll be around again (not sure if that'll matter much or not). Personal highlights of the post were "so I don't have to bust down a door....again", and the poor younger guard being late.
Not going to lie, I feel like you and the queen are going to be saucy. Lmao. She is currently getting changed so I'm glad you knocked, hehe lol

Saucy? Define how so. And to be fair, fairmann was trained to be a guard and a 'weapon' by the time he could walk...any thoughts of personal pleasure are kind've...deep and buried and or dead. He just realizes barging in tends to be a good way to have amara annoyed at him, and thereby make his job toughter.

Saucy? Define how so. And to be fair, fairmann was trained to be a guard and a 'weapon' by the time he could walk...any thoughts of personal pleasure are kind've...deep and buried and or dead. He just realizes barging in tends to be a good way to have amara annoyed at him, and thereby make his job toughter.
All business, no pleasure

No time for pleasure, have to post more guards, train, ensure everyone's following orders, keep an eye out for threats, and put up with staff who may or may not appreciate him. It's not easy, but it's fulfilling.

I'll try to get a response to songbird when I'm back home, since we don't really have a posting order far as I'm aware. Itll be a good way to pass time anyways.

Should I make my character step outside the queens room to berate you both, or should I wait 'till Reg has replied?

Feel free to post, my next one is only really filled with her thoughts on Eileen so we can say you finished helping Amara dress and then went out to berate them lol

Feel free to post, my next one is only really filled with her thoughts on Eileen so we can say you finished helping Amara dress and then went out to berate them lol
Oo, I can see your character shading me. xD. It's just because you're moving in (which you go glen koko) so I'm not sure when you'd be online. I don't want our characters to be on a pause whilst everyone else's is progressing :P

Exactly my thoughts so I want you to go ahead lol I am officially out of phone data and now just hop from free wifi to free wifi (which is usually at work and then..well...I'm working) so mine will be a little slower but I have no problem playing catch up

Should I make my character step outside the queens room to berate you both, or should I wait 'till Reg has replied?
This can only go so well. At best it's going to be a case of 'I respect what you have to say...but as I only answer to my charge, I will also respectfully ignore it.'

This can only go so well. At best it's going to be a case of 'I respect what you have to say...but as I only answer to my charge, I will also respectfully ignore it.'
It's just a thing my character would do, I wouldn't expect your character to do anything by it. ;)

And even then he only listens when he doesn't feel like what she says opposes his directives to protect her lmao

Gotta love that indoctrination and brainwashing at a young age~. "brain washing"...no, he just knows his priorities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back