• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Live OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm also laughing a lot right now. Everyone who's written a post so far has had their character get little sleep, or no sleep, and my chick is over here like why do I have to get out of bed? It's so comfortable. I was laughing so hard

It is a bit amusing.
Queen: No sleep
Captain of the guard: Sleep and you're in deep trouble
Spymaster:No sleep
Lady in waiting: Such a nice bed.

Sorry for not being 'round to post last night. I'll get something out by late afternoon.

I already joked to reg about it in a message. As if to spite us, somethings going to go wrong, and someone is going to get shanked...hopefully it's the one doing the threatening bit. What a way to start a public face as new captain of the guard. "He's the new captain annnnnd he's just stabbed a man. okay...that's fair.". Would be my luck. :sick::deadopenmouth:

I already joked to reg about it in a message. As if to spite us, somethings going to go wrong, and someone is going to get shanked...hopefully it's the one doing the threatening bit. What a way to start a public face as new captain of the guard. "He's the new captain annnnnd he's just stabbed a man. okay...that's fair.". Would be my luck. :sick::deadopenmouth:
XD he's simply showing everyone what would happen if they went to sleep. Lmao

It's kay. We can swing it that the captain was threatened. We'll tip off the reporters, clean up the witnesses. No harm no foul.

That's a political nightmare waiting to happen.

"New Princess surrounds herself with egotistical psychopaths."

Talk about an early bad end.

Well to be fair, the captain is in full plate mail, with an arming sword and longsword...a dagger wouldn't be much of a threat. The press will find it more palpable if his charge was threatened.

I would assume so, yes. Reg has work at the moment, she'll be on sometime later, or when she gets a break. Also, please do not kill an innocent over a misunderstanding, the new captain has enough on his plate.😓

Rantos Rantos MinTea MinTea

Well to be fair, the captain is in full plate mail, with an arming sword and longsword...a dagger wouldn't be much of a threat. The press will find it more palpable if his charge was threatened.

I would assume so, yes. Reg has work at the moment, she'll be on sometime later, or when she gets a break. Also, please do not kill an innocent over a misunderstanding, the new captain has enough on his plate.😓

Rantos Rantos MinTea MinTea
Lol, I won't XD my person doesnt kill ;) She makes others do it for her LMAO

Why do I find myself so much funnier than I am XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back