• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Long Live OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone meshes in all of this, it should be interesting. We've got the newly croned queen, a recently promoted captain of the guard, a crusader, a spymaster, and a lady in waiting. A very diverse cast of characters.

Your character sounds very interesting and adds so much aspect to this rp. I can't wait for our characters to meet!
N-no, he's nothing special, b-but thank you for the compliment.

Yeah, I'm excited too. It's my first time doing a roleplay that seems to be so character driven, so I hope I can keep up.

I also have another question, when writing this are we writing in first or third? Because depending what way it is, my writing is different.

Sorry I've been AWOL guys! Today got way busier than intended and I'm working off of my phone data!

So a couple notes, I'm not too restrictive on post length as long as it keeps the story driven and gives others plenty to work with. (I myself am known to be rather concise at times and flowery at others). Just the usual try to avoid one liners yadda yadda.

Secondly I just wanted to remind people that this is a story that I have loosely outlined because I know so much cool things can happen organically when people start working together/off of each other! There are going to be key events and such here and there but I hate railroading players and love to see what they come up with on their own, so if you have ideas for the world/story/etc please feel more than welcome to bring them to the table as we go.

Other than that I will make a beginning post that should kick us off!

Sorry I've been AWOL guys! Today got way busier than intended and I'm working off of my phone data!

So a couple notes, I'm not too restrictive on post length as long as it keeps the story driven and gives others plenty to work with. (I myself am known to be rather concise at times and flowery at others). Just the usual try to avoid one liners yadda yadda.

Secondly I just wanted to remind people that this is a story that I have loosely outlined because I know so much cool things can happen organically when people start working together/off of each other! There are going to be key events and such here and there but I hate railroading players and love to see what they come up with on their own, so if you have ideas for the world/story/etc please feel more than welcome to bring them to the table as we go.

Other than that I will make a beginning post that should kick us off!
I am so excited! I can't wait to see where this story heads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back