• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "Little Tricksters" interest check

tehcca

hiya, this might not take off until a month or two when i get my life back together, but i have a premise i'd like to explore. here's the basic gist of it

Ah, yes. You're in THAT stage of life. What do I mean? You're young! You're spry! You're even a little bit rebellious, I can see! Also, I can tell that you're just... bored. Bored of the same normal routine of a mundane life. Going to school over and over again... must suck, I can't relate! Teehee! Anyway, my relatability with this situation isn't the main reason why I'm here, cutie!

You've got potential to save the world.

Hey now, don't raise your brow at me... I know it sounds a bit silly, coming from a cute little creature like myself... but, but, but! I'm dead serious! All you have to do? Take these awesome powers that I'll bestow upon you...

and cause some drama!

Huh? That doesn't make sense? Well, lemme tell you something! Every "bad" accident has a reason to exist... to give off positive vibes later! Ever heard of yin and yang? I THINK it's called yin and yang, you humans are kind of weird with your names... but nonetheless, it's that basic concept! Easy!

Every "bad" thing you do, something even greater will happen in the world. Wouldn't you like a world where none of your actions have consequences-- and instead get rewarded for literally EVERYTHING you do? It's an entire domino effect!

Still not convinced? Well then...

Why don't we do a little test run with what new abilities I'll give you, then? Take my hand, child... you're about to become something greater.

babie.png
Little Tricksters is about a group of highschoolers suddenly having these strange "Magical" cats come up to them, and grant them amazing powers all for a price. They need to cause drama and trouble in the world. The highschoolers that were selected to become Tricksters are usually very troubled children, that don't have a good life and just want to lash out at the world. So for some, this is a blessing in disguise-- they can cause havoc without any repercussions, ranging from simple unlucky days for folks, to straight up... murder. All for the purpose of a greater tomorrow.

This will be a semi plot heavy roleplay. There will be times where your character will be given specific instructions, and other times where they can do whatever they want. From casual school life to "casual" Trickster life.

<TLDR a strange twist on Magical Girls>

If interested, simply comment below! I'd like the roleplayers to be 16+ of age however, because there will be some death and graphic depictions of violence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back